~25~

The whole ride Jungkook tried to talk to Taehyung but the younger is not ready to talk to him, Jungkook said lots of sorry but Tae didn't even give a simple glance, he pretended to sleep but inside he was exploding with happiness, he never imagined a day like this which he dreamed a lot. He was so happy thinking finally Jungkook realised his feelings and that was enough for him to forget the whole painful past days. But he is not ready to forgive Jungkook that easily even though he has already forgiven by his heart. He just wants to play with his hubby a little hide and seek, and now he kept thinking whatever Jungkook said, and the word 'you are mine, my property' is repeating in his mind, to say the truth it gives him some kind of deep feelings inside, and he was too weak for the dominating male.

_

They reached Jeon mansion but this time Taehyung fell asleep. Jungkook don't want to disturb his sleeping Beauty so he carried him in bridal style.

"Oh, so am I doing a husband duty? wow that was a big change, I never expected something like that from me, by the way, I'm proud of myself " he thought and smirk proudly.

When he entered the mansion the first thing he saw was Irene who was running behind Bogum with her slippers. But seeing taekook entry both of them stuck at the place with a surprised look.

"I'm proud of you my boy" Bogum said and touched his chest and pointed at Jungkook who winked back, and now he knows the other comment is unpredictable so he quickly walked but Irene already shouted what she wants to say. Maybe the whole mansion heard her sound.

"Yeah you kidnapped him right Junglebook"
Jungkook just ignored her and walked towards his room.

"I have to make her fall for someone so she doesn't have time to interfere in my business," Jungkook thought and slowly lay Taehyung on the bed and covered him with a blanket
He slowly caressed his hair "I promise I'll never hurt you" he said and kissed his forehead. "I never thought anyone would ever make me fall in love, and capture my heart as fast as you have. There's something about you I can't explain. But whatever it is, it makes me want you in ways I can't even describe." Jungkook said in a low voice staring at the Sleeping Beauty.

Everything is new to him, people always say love changes everything it's a god damn true. Love changes everything in a person including his personality. Here he is doing the things once he hated the most but now he is doing everything without realising what he was doing now, cause everything happens automatically and he is enjoying every moment without realising it.

_

A few minutes later Taehyung woke up when Jimin came and hugged him tightly. Jimin was so happy after seeing Taehyung, and that even made the twins cry, the whole day Taehyung was with the family he doesn't even give a simple glance to his so-called husband, he ignored him like how Jungkook ignored him before like he doesn't exist in the world. It made a kind of hurts feelings to Jungkook, Tae is talking and playing with everyone except him, he is looking so happy but he ignored him which made him disappointed, he doesn't know what to do other than stare at him, he waited for him til the night.

He waited for tae to come to their room, time was too late but still he is not there, he was waiting for this moment to talk with him properly there was always someone to interpret when he try to talk to him but now it was look like his all plans failed again. "where should he is gone I need to find him." he said and walked out of the room searching for his wife that's when he find the familiar figure standing near on Irene's room door. And it looks like he is confused about knocking or not. It made other burns in jealous.

-

It was night Tae was thinking about what to do next, the situation is more awkward, "what should I do now I don't want to sleep in his room, well I can't predict what will happen next so as a brilliant boy like me should be more careful with an idiot mafia-like him so I should ask help from Irene noona" Tae thought and walked towards her room.