~6~

After fighting with his inner self Jungkook take them for shopping and he is not alone he dragged yoongi with him too. When they arrived at the mall tae and jimin became so happy they ran here and there like a few year's kids who get back their freedom for the first time. They never went for shopping, if they want something the guards will bring it to them, Their lives were like caged birds. Their parents did not allow them to enjoy with their friends like other children. When they meet with the jeon family they wished a lot to become a part of them, to be loved for once.

_

Jimin and Taehyung were buying whatever they want and Jungkook and yoongi were talking about something but still, their eyes were on these two boys. After completing their shopping Tae told them he wants to eat something and Jungkook refused it simply. being stubborn, Tae threatened him by saying he will tell about this to eomma. Without liking the idea Jungkook agreed to bring them to the restaurant. The boy in front of him made his anger double but he couldn't do anything against his mother so just closed his eyes tightly to calm himself.

Tae and Jimin walked on the front while holding each other hands and doing some simple dance steps. But Jungkook noticed something is wrong there. he felt someone's presence near him, following everywhere and the urge to take the gun and shoot him. He realized that many mysterious eyes were gesturing to them.

"Hyung few people are following us, I think it is PK's guards. Let's change the plan, you take them to our car I'll be there after finishing them" Jungkook said quickly to yoongi because there is no time to waste.

"I guess, I'll distract them first," yoongi said and take his gun without Giving a chance to the Balck masked men to shoot, who was aiming his gun towards Jungkook. Hearing the gunshot sound the people around them panicked and started running here and there. There was a crowd
of people pushing and running with fear.

Tae and Jimin were shocked hearing the sudden gun shoot sound and the panicked crowd, but a few minutes later Taehyug went back to his fantasy world, he was enjoying it by clapping his hands and seeing the gun shoot, like he was watching some action thriller movie, like WTF he is even doing.

Taking that chance yoongi held their hands and moved towards the parking lot safely. Tae was turning back to watch the mafia x black men fight, seeing his childish behaviour yoongi get annoyed and scolded him.
If anyone else were in his place, Taehyung would surely be in the grave by now.

Yoongi told them to enter the car with a scary dangerous voice. Their guards quickly gather around them, "What's happening here, why the sudden attack, maybe it's the dirty tricky play from Park and Kim. But I guess they didn't get, that they are playing with the wrong people." Yoongi said and slammed his hand on the car, hearing the sound Taehyung panicked and roamed his eyes everywhere to find someone. "Jimin where is he? Where is my kookie, he is not with us he is in a danger I need to save him," Taehyung said and was about to open the car door but jimin held him back," Tae please come out from your fantasy world and stop being dumb, you know it is not a mafia movie it is real life, if you enter into their fight maybe you will lose your life, got it so don't go there it's dangerous out here, and moreover, he is a mafia so he can protect himself you don't need -"

"I don't care jimin I'm going," Tae said while pushing jimin without giving him a chance to hold him back he ran out of the car.

"Hey Taehyung stop there" yoongi yelled but no use, so he ran back to catch him while other guards stopped Jimin from following them.

_

On another side, Jungkook was shooting every one of them perfectly
But his eyes get distracted by seeing the running figure.

Taehyung was running towards him but suddenly Jungkook noticed one of the men was pointing his gun towards Tae, For a minute he froze in place but quickly he ran towards him

The gunshot was about to hit
Taehyug's chest, was about to touch him but in a second Jungkook pushed him onto the floor along with him. Without taking any minutes he killed the men. yoongi and the guards killed others and some of them ran away, but they couldn't catch them.

Tae was in shock seeing the blood and the sudden attack. He breathed heavily, and one thing he realised it is not like watching a mafia movie on the screen, it was dangerous and scary seeing people dying, and the worst part he is about to lose his life like how jimin told him but his hero is here to protect him so it doesn't matter, that's how he thought himself. And here his dumb head is about pressuring him to ask something

"Are you fine kookie?" He asked with so much care and love.

Jungkook stood up while clutching his right shoulder, his eyes popped with blood shoot vines and his aurora become dark it can make anyone scared with just a simple glance.

"First of all never ever call me like that kind of name. I'm not your f**ing boyfriend or anything.  Jungkook said and hold Tae's hand roughly and forcefully made him stand up. "Now explain Why the f**k did you come here, are you that much dumb or acting like one. Don't you have common sense? what do you think, it is like in your series or cartoon? what if they shoot you instead of me ugh?

"I- cam-e he-re to s-ave y-you"

"Save me ?! Oh, good work. now let me show you something that I got because of your kind heart to save me" He said and take off his jacket revealing a blood-filled shoulder. "Now happy, look it's because of you, if you didn't come here I won't get shoot, and what are you thinking of yourself, you can't even save yourself
Then how can you save me, first try to save yourself from your father then think about others. And I know how to protect myself and others, you don't need to bother about that, let me warn you, don't come to me with your childish fantasy behaviour others can tolerate it but I can't, and I won't, you got it now leave with them" jk shouted, Tears began to roll down on the smooth Rosy cheeks. Tae never expected this to happen He felt regret for even doing this. He loved him so much that's why he ran to save him even though he didn't care about the risk of his own life. Even if he knew he couldn't protect him but still, he couldn't stand watching him being attacked by others, that's why he came running there but everything happened negatively.

Jimin came towards him with the guards. When Tae saw him he hugged him and let his tears fall in Jimin's Schouler. "I messed up everything, he hates me a lot now, I never expected things will happen like this jimin, if I heard your words and stay with you nothing will happen to him. He won't get hurt. But I made him hurt jimin I hurt him"

"It's okay don't cry and next time please hears me okay," Jimin said and ruffled his hair.

_

Jungkook took his phone and walked out of there, he was fuming with anger, what if something happened to Taehyung, what if the gun shoot hit on Tae instead of him, he couldn't imagine it. He hates Taehyung but somewhere in the corner of his heart, he hates hurting him. If someone else was in the position of Taehyug he would kill them in a single shot.
_

Jhope was coming towards him with the medical kite. He ripped his white shirt That become red now. Blood was flowing through his white skin and he took the bottle of water nearby and poured it into his wound. He lightly hissed when his brother cleaned the wound and take out the bullet. Yoongi joined them.

"It's not pk's guards it's someone else!
Someone who is eagerly waiting to kill me for-.............................................!"

____________________________________

A/n: Hey😅
After a long time, I'm back 🥲