~11~

It was 11.30 pm, and everyone in the family was arranging the home, today is their beloved sons birthday. Everyone was busy even Jungkook was there too, but he didn't help them but in another way, he was helping them by sleeping. He was happy for his uncle and aunty for getting back their sons, but somehow it was irritating him thinking that they will always be with them from now on, but he just struggle it the thoughts.

Rose came to their room, now time is almost 11.55 only five minutes left from their birthday. "Tae, jimin wake up fast, mom is calling us she wants to see both of you now, wo wakey...."
When both Heard their mom calling them, both jump out of the bed and walked to their parents' room which was near the hall. The lights were off they somehow walked down the stairs without falling, Rose checked the time and had five seconds left. She raised her hands to give a signal to the family. And correct 12.00 clock the whole mansion lit up everyone was there singing happy birthday to them.

00 clock the whole mansion lit up everyone was there singing happy birthday to them

(Imagine Tae and Jimin on the stairs with a surprised looks)

"Happy birthday my cute babies." Sejeong and Minho hugged them and kissed their Cheeks. They are still processing what was happening there. And tears began to fall from their eyes... "Ayish such cry babies, stop crying it's time to celebrate your birthday. Be happy my babies" they said.

(A/n: Say aah, let me give you a piece to you all😋)

They cut the cake. Tae and Jimin were so happy, this is the first time cutting their birthday cake with their real parents. They give cake to everyone. Tae was nervous thinking what if Jungkook wouldn't eat the cake he gave to him, "does he still be mad at me?" Whatever he just closed his eyes and give the cake to Jungkook not wanting to see any other reactions, and the moment he opened his eyes when Jungkook bit a piece of cake in his hand and put a piece of cake into his mouth in return and wished a
"happy birthday". Tae was on cloud nine now, and a blush instantly spread all over his mouth he hide it with the cake, same goes for jimin he thought to don't give the cake to yoongi because he was so shy to go near him, but Tae pushed him towards yoongi, jimin thought to give the cake in his hand but a lazy cat like yoongi won't touch the cake by his hands.  Jimin gave the cake and yoongi just opened his mouth to eat Not wanting to be in hand the cream. he is too lazy though.
"Happy birthday, by the way, there is a red colour in your cheeks, what happened," yoongi asked while trying to Whip Jimin's cheeks, he is a total idiot, how can he whip when he made him blush like this.. my God!.