~4~

Tae and jimin were in the kitchen with their new lovely eomma, they are enjoying every moment with Jin who gave them a motherly love that they carved a lot.

"so babies I want to know more about both of you," Jin said while making some yummy food that makes the two soulmates' mouths watery.

"Mmm I'll start first, I'm Kim Taehyung one and only son of Kim, to say I don't even like my surname nor my family. My parents is so greedy for money, they never cared about me even once, every time I saw my friends with their parents make me jealous, I wished a lot to get love and affection from my parents but never I get it, and here they fixed our marriage with two twin bigs to grow their company bigger and wild, they will do whatever to make their company worldwide even they are ready to play with their own child's life, we tried many times to run away from our home but couldn't." Taehyung stopped with a small sad smile on his face.

"And I'm park jimin one and only son of Mr park. I and tae is cousin, our mother is twin sisters so basically our life is the same, as Taehyung said we never get truly loved by our parents. We didn't even talk to them bcz they are busy all the time making money. But now we are here, to say we are the most happiest soul in the world bcz we got an eomma who loves us as his own child even we just meted him a few minutes before" Jimin said making both of them tear. "What we wished to get from our parents now we got through you eomma, we love you so much," tae said and hugged jin, and Jimin followed him, Both of them is now on jin's motherly hold. He hugged them and thought to change the mood.

"There is no need to give birth to love someone as my own child................, just marry my two bratty sons," Jin said making vmin mouth wide open and blush at the same time, it's true that they already have a crush on jeon brothers but Jin just exposed it too early.

"I know you two were drooling over my son's, and having a crush or maybe already fall in love with them but you need to work hard to get into their stone heart. In Their entry life, they never fall in love with anyone nor flirted with anyone, and I noticed they have softness on you two, that's why they just carried you, in the usual missions they never have any mercy on anyone, So listen carefully try your best to make them fall for you, do your best to broke the stone heart and enter in. if you need any ideas you can ask me okay" Jin said and winked at them, who were thinking deeply about their crush.

"Yeah finished now we can have this delicious food," Jin said and Both of them clapped their hands. They walked towards the dining area.

Tae and jimin were eyes searching their crush but no sign of both of them. "I'll go and call my bratty sons I'm sure Jungkook is mad at me," Jin said about to walk but stopped two hands you know who is the owners, yes it's our vmin. "We will go eomma bcz of us They are mad at you so we will go"

"I don't think it's a good idea for calling Jungkook, yoongi will be okay he will come but Jungkook is too stubborn, you can't handle him" Jin said and rolled his eyes as done expression. "It's okay eomma I'm ready to hear whatever he says" tae said without giving any chance to protest he left to call his mafia crush with a small racing heartbeat

He walked through the hallway But couldn't find the room so he asked for one of the bodyguards.
"Excuse me uncle can you tell me where is mmm Jungkookie's room." He asked while fiddling his fingers with a shy.
"I'm sorry kid, Jk don't like strangers entering to his room, you can tell me whatever you want to tell him I'll inform him" the guard said in a cold voice. And that made Taehyung angry.

"Oh really then tell him that I love him and want to marry him and have his babies in my tummy," Taehyung said with an annoying expression for not letting him go to his future husband's room.

"What....? The guard asked with an unbelievable expression on his face, it's the first time someone said this kind of thing to him about his leader.

"Don't you hear me now inform him that his baby's mother is waiting for him.., excuse me are you deaf then let me go by myself" tae said and leave there. He walked around the big mansion but couldn't find the Mafia's room. But a unique room caught into his eyes. That made him enter the room without asking anyone's permission,

it was fully black, everything in that room is black, he roamed around that room with his mouth open

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

it was fully black, everything in that room is black, he roamed around that room with his mouth open. But suddenly he noticed his hair clip on the shirt that hanging on the cupboard. Without waiting he rushed towards his hair clip and he recognised the Shirt who wear it, it was no one other than his crush who kidnapped him. He was about to take his hair clip but something is holding him back. He tried hard to reach his hands on the clip but couldn't. It's like someone is holding his dress from the back.

"What are you doing here you little brat"

That cold yet dangerous voice made shiver spin down on his head to toe. A trickle feeling was born in his tummy.
With an innocent yet naughty smile, tae turned his head nervously...

"Hehehe it's my hair clip," he said and pointed his hair clip that was on Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook leave the younger and crossed his arms on his chest, there is no emotion shown on his face just looking like he just came out of the fridge.

"Why did you come to my room without my permission ugh?" Jungkook asked in his usual cold voice.

"Ohhh yeahh I came here to call you for dinner, eomma told me to bring you there so...."

"That is not what you said to one of my guards." Jungkook asked while poking one eyebrow.

"I-i, I just said him the future things that's it, if you want to eat or not you need to come with me or eomma will be sad, he said and pouted while murmured a small "me too" to not want to hear the mafia.

Jungkook rolled his Tung inside his cheeks and walked out of the room without turning back.

"Wait I'm coming with you" tae said and ran in his back............