~26~

Bogum and Irene were waiting for Taekook's entry. But it looks like they both haven't woken up yet.

"Why are they not coming out of their room? Do they do that?" Bogum said with a proud smile while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Maybe they had sex, that's why they are not coming out," Irene said, winking at her brother.

"Does that idiot also forget about the honeymoon, my god?" Bogum said dramatically, receiving a slap from his sister.

"Why are you so dramatic?" Irene said and rolled her eyes.

"Look who is saying, the dramatic queen, and wow, that eye roll uff." Bogum mocked, and that's how the siblings started their daily fight.

On the other side, Tae was the one who woke up first

On the other side, Tae was the one who woke up first. he felt so comfortable sleeping last night. When he opened his eyes, the first thing his eyes caught was the most beautiful face, and it was the first time he had seen Jungkook this closely. His hand was resting on Jungkook's chest, it felt so comfortable for him, and both of them were hugging each other like their lives depended on one another. He was checking the whole features of Jungkook's face this closely, and his hands moved their way towards his cheeks, where he bit yesterday. He smiled at his artwork, and that's when he realised that someone might see it and misunderstand them. He thought and blushed, thinking about the embarrassing moment.

'But how do we end up in this position? When I slept, I was rolled in this blanket, but how do we end up under the same blanket? He thought that was when he heard a knocking sound.

He quickly removed the muscle hands from his waist and escaped from the hold of his husband. He came and opened the door and saw his eomma there.

"Oh baby Haven't you woken yet? I have been waiting for you both for breakfast."

"Morning, Eomma, in a few minutes I'll be there," he said and went to freshen up.

Jin smiled at the sight, he felt happy seeing them together, and now he is just waiting for his grandchild after seeing Tae with a whole Messy look.

Tae took a quick shower and wore a bathrobe. Now he was looking for a dress. He was about to take a pair of dresses from the cupboard, but suddenly he felt the strong hands around his waist. "What are you doing?" Tae asked, still blushing, he couldn't control through...

"You smell so good," Jungkook said in his husky voice while nuzzling his hair.

"You smell so bad, go and take a bath. Eomma is waiting for us." Tae said he was trying to escape from him. If he doesn't stop the double bunny, it will end up doing something else.

"Really, do I really smell bad?" Jungkook asked with doubt while smelling himself.
"Not really though...." Tae said he was looking somewhere else like he was  not the one who said that.

Hearing that Jungkook felt happy,
Without waiting for anything, he back hugged him while giving him a small kiss on the back of his neck.

"Eyaa, stop... everyone is waiting for us, go and freshen up," Tae whined his heart was beating crazily, and he was sure his face had turned red already.

"No way..." Jungkook said, shaking his head as a No.

"Yes, that way," Tae said, pushing him towards the bathroom. He went unwillingly inside, but his face peeked eeked behind the bathroom door.

"What about you accompanying me in bathing?" Jungkook asked, instantly a towel landed on his face.

"Aishh How does he become this shameless? He was not like this before," Tae murmured with a shy smile. "He changed a lot... for me?"

__