~23~

It was a habit for them to spend some time together for a while after dinner. That's when Bogum comes up with his master plan.

"Yeah, I have a surprise gift for the newly wedded couples." Bogum said and winked at the Jeon brothers. Yoongi looked at him like what is this idiot up to now, all he wants is to sleep peacefully that's it, and now he doesn't think this idiot will allow him to do his duty peacefully, and Jungkook looked at him with hope. He messed up everything now this is the only way he can get back his lost love.

"Tu tu taaa" Bogum said and pulled out the honeymoon package ticket. Yoongi looked deeply into the paper piece and jimin become a shy Lil mochi.

"Excuse me what is that?" Yoongi asked while praying it's just a paper nothing much, he doesn't want to do anything with that paper.

"This is my gift for my brothers, your honeymoon package is already booked." He said and blinked his eyes dramatically.

Hearing that Yoongi's mouth wide open "oh no no noo, I'm not going anywhere, I have lots of work to do so kook and Tae while go, if it's ok then take jimin too

Hearing that Yoongi's mouth wide open "oh no no noo, I'm not going anywhere, I have lots of work to do so kook and Tae while go, if it's ok then take jimin too." Yoongi said while yawning earning a smack from his eomma. Jimin's face becomes dull after hearing Yoongi's words. So he just hides himself on Irene's back not wanting to show his fake smile to others.

"Are you really my son, I don't know how I give birth to a dumb kid like you," Jin said and twisted Yoongi's ear.

"Ahhh eomma stop," he yelled
"You are going on your honeymoon with Jimin, that's final," Jin said and now looking at his younger son who was laughing watching his favourite drama. But the next moment his smile dropped, "but I don't think you can go with them, Taehyung is not here and I don't know when he will return," Jin said and Irene smirked at her brother as their plan failed, look.

"It doesn't matter eomma, I'm going to Thailand tomorrow for some business deal so I'll take him with me," Jungkook said trying to not show his nervousness.

"But I don't think he will come with you and you don't either like to go on a honeymoon trip with him, so it's better if you don't visit him" Irene said glaring at Jungkook.

"That's none of your business," Jungkook said and went to his room and closed the door. Now he was waiting for Bogum. And a few minutes later he arrives there with a proud smile and his eyebrows were dancing.

"Yeah, it's ok no need to thank me, every credit goes to my genius brain,
What would you do without me? But that's okay, I was able to help you, that's enough" bogum said dramatically while whipping his imaginary tears.

"Thanks, bro, To be honest, I didn't even know what to do, that's why I called you." jungkook said and gives bone-crushing hug.

"That's fine but it's just the first small steps, I don't know how he will react to this honeymoon trip. Moreover, I'm sure Irene will tell him our plan, after all, she is my sister so she will think the same way as me and I can guess her moves, well we share the same brain cells but The only difference between us is that her brain cells are not working like mine, so don't worry."