~5~

It's been two days since Tae tried to get into jungkook's heart, But he is being acted colder but our stubborn baby bear being stubborn he won't give up that easily on his first and last love. He is not ready to give up on his man so he kept doing every naughty trick to break the stone heart. Hope one day it definitely breaks or a small hole is enough for him to enter into the Jeon's heart.

_

Jin was teaching Jimin to make delicious food, Tae gets bored he likes to eat everything Jin made but he doesn't like to make it bcz he is lazy so he walked in the hallway staring at the arts hanging on the walls, he walked slowly while admiring the meaning full paintings and artworks and now he don't know where he ends up at the end. It was a dark and mysterious room. When he entered there the door automatically closed making him flinch a little but he don't care about anything so he just moved towards the switch to on the lights, when his beautiful long fingers touched the switch the darkroom enlighted with colours. He just felt that moment a new colourful world just opened for him. He traced his fingers through every painting that messily hanging here and there, but everything is so beautiful, words can't describe the beauty of the images and the meaning of each paintings. But suddenly his Play full mood ON when he saw red paint.

Without waiting any seconds he smeared the red paint all over his mouth sides

Without waiting any seconds he smeared the red paint all over his mouth sides. "Hehehe it would be fun to play like a zombie. But there is one missing thing! yes, it must be my zombie crush" he said and giggled. He was acting worried, walking like a zombie, actually he is playing like this bcz he is just addicted to a zombie love story "my zombie crush."

(A/n: I'm so addicted to this love story)

"Even the zombies have crushes and relationships, here a beautiful human-like me staying single forever, stalking my Mafia crush," he said and cried fakely but something hard hit on his back when he walked back. And here he changed like a zombie again in a dramatic way but when he turned, his Irish become bigger and his heart is about to jump from his body.

His brownish eyes met with the dark black one, that was staring through his soul making his mind go crazy. His hot breath hit on his hair and the silence filled room brake by the husky yet Powerful voice of the one and only dangerous Mafia leader Jeon Jungkook who can make Taehyung weak.

" What are you doing here"

That few words made Taehyung go back to his naughty real life. Here he goes again with his acting skills. He acted like a zombie Taking the best opportunity, he approached him and tried to bite ( kiss ) him in the neck but his drama just flopped. Jungkook just hold his mouth and turned him around. "What are you trying to do ugh? Don't watch too many dreams okay, and first clean your face" he said and about to leave his hand from Tae's mouth but he got a kiss on his Pam and here the Don just stuck at his place, this is the first time someone made him weak. He just cleared his thoughts and left there as soon as possible while murmuring  "he is not good for me" Taehyung giggled and yelled in the back "wait let me bite you and make you a zombie like me"