~19~

The next morning Taehyung woke up from his sleep, he felt pain in his body also in his heart too. He was thinking about yesterday looking at the ceiling.

"How fast everything flipped upward, my all hope and happiness flew away," he said and chuckled sadly, that's when he realised where he was laying now. "Wait... wait...why am I sleeping in this room, IN HIS BED ahhhhh" he screamed and quickly jumped out of the bed.

"Wait let me think....., I left the room after arguing with him and slept on the floor in the hall, but how did I end up in his bed? Nooo! did I come here in my sleep, I mean sleepwalking....? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it would be embarrassing if he is there" Taehyung shouted while dropping onto the bed eyes closed tightly.

Jungkook was coming to the room but seeing the sight made him stop in the way, Taehyung was rolling on the bed while screaming about his not existing sleepwalking habit.

Jungkook chuckled at the sight and left the room thinking about the flashback, yesterday Taehyung sleeping on the floor made a kind of worried feeling inside him, so he took him into their room and lay on the bed, but accidentally fall on him. And some thoughts and feelings made him leave the mansion the next moment.

__

Taehyung was arguing with himself about whether he should tell everything to Jimin or not. He was walking his way to Jimin's room that's when he saw the most heartbreaking thing he never thought he would witness.

Jungkook pinned Irene on the wall while they were talking about Taehyung. "Kook why did you marry him when you love me this much, you should tell him everything before your marriage now you ruined his life too by giving him false hopes, it's better to end this meaningless relationship here, or it will destroy the three of our life. Just follow your heart and take a decision before it's too late" Irene said while her hand was resting on jungkook's shoulder. (But actually, she was pinching his shoulder for making her say this kind of lie and hurting the poor soul behind them)

"Do you think I didn't try to stop this marriage? I tried my best but he is blind in love with me, I don't know how many times I told him to stop this marriage but he is a stubborn kid,  and the only reason behind this marriage was the promise I give to my eomma, I married him just because of eomma, I can't argue with my eomma for a Mera childish boy who is being selfish, you know he only thinks about his love, his life, he never thought about my feelings. I wished the moment I married him it was you instead of him, for God's sake I'm f**ing straight, then how can I love him, I just saw him as my cousin, it's hard for me to consider him as my cousin too but I should at least do that. my love is only for you " Jungkook said and came close to kiss her but stopped by seeing the angry Taehyung near them with burning eyes.

Taehyung was broken completely after hearing everything from Jungkook's mouth, the person he loved the most and the same person now who is hurting him the most. he couldn't take it anymore he pushed Jungkook away from her, and a strong slap landed on her pretty face,

Jungkook was shocked seeing Taehyung like this, he never thought Taehyung would slap her, he was numb for a moment.

Taehyung pulled her hair and was about to Slam into the same wall but Jungkook stopped him by holding him forcefully. He doesn't know when did Taehyung become this much strong.

"Are you crazy Taehyung? Leave her"

"You want me to leave her? After both of you did this to me? she destroyed my life, she takes my love away from me, she hurt me mentally, and still you are saying me to leave her, oh I forgot she is the love of your life not me right, Good, now leave me JUNGKOOK I want to kill her, leave me, I won't let her snatch you from me, you are mine, only mine I don't care who she was. I won't let anyone snatch you from me." Taehyung said trying to push Jungkook from holding him, a raging fire burning in his eyes. "I want to kill her, so she won't come in the middle of us" Taehyung screamed while his eyes were turning red and tears continuously flowing. The pain was turning into anger it has the power to burn her alive.

"Taehyung control yourself, you are out of your mind, just leave her"

"NO!" Tae said and again dragged Irene by her hair while pushing Jungkook.

And this time Jungkook lost his temper his strong hand fell on Taehyug's white milky face.
"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL," Jungkook shouted, he doesn't mean to slap him, but it happened unexpectedly, he helped Irene to get up from the floor.

"I'm sorry Irene it's all my fault, I shouldn't drag you into this mess," he said trying to help her to stand up.

Tae stood there like a stone, he doesn't know what to do now, he come to his conscious mind, a few minutes before he lost himself. He looked at both of them, the pain in his cheeks was nothing compared to the wound in his heart.

"I shouldn't hurt her, it's it's all my fault I shouldn't come in the middle of them. I-i" His eyes refuse to watch them, so tears blur the sight but not his heart. He hold his cheeks and ran to his room while crying his heart out.

"I-i know wh-at I did was wro-ng I-i shouldn't slap her, I hurt-hurt... her And also him." Tears were continuously forming in the beautiful eyes which is now like a red ocean.

"If he is happy with her then I should move on, yeah I should move on, you know The worst feeling in the world is loving someone when they... They don't love you back. My heart aches every time, every time you ignore me, I know no matter how deep I-i look into your eyes trying to reach your heart I will never be the one in your heart.

But this time I can't be selfish anymore, why god? why are you always giving me pain, you know how much I was happy when I get back to my family and him, but now you took him from me, if he is not the one for me then why did you make me fall for him, why did you let him marry me, ohh right I think now God is showing me that, it's time to let you go but I refuse first maybe that's why he allows the person to hurt me without any choice other than letting go of you." He said while closing his eyes tightly letting the pain crush his heart into million pieces.

He doesn't know what to do now, but the first thing that came into his mind was his parents. Without waiting for any second he called his dad.

"Da-d"

"Hello Tae baby how are you, wait let me call your mother too"

"Se jeong come here Tae baby is on the call," Minho said while holding the call

Tae smiled at hearing his parents' happy voice.

"Dad, Mom......"

He called he was on the edge to burst out in tears, he hold his tempering lips to not cry loudly, but it was his parents who can understand the small change in their child's voice without seeing him.

"Baby are you crying"

Se jeong asked the atmosphere become worried. And here Taehyung couldn't control his tears any more he cried out in the call...

"Baby don't make us Panik tell us what happened, why are you crying"

Both of them asked with worry.

"I-i missed you... "

"Aww baby don't cry okay we will be there tomorrow don't worry, Miss you too."

He talked with his parents for an hour, he felt a little relieved. After that, he went to Rose and asked her if he should sleep with her and Jimin cause he missed his siblings' warmth, and they gladly agreed. They know something was off in Taehyung's mood but they thought to ask him when he is ready to tell them everything.

He falls asleep hugging his siblings while deciding
something......................................!