~24~

Jungkook was staring at the figure laying on the bed, his heart ached for the first time, thinking he is the reason for all of this, he destroyed everything and there is no turning back but now he is not ready to let it go like this, he wants him, he wants them to be together forever.

He sit near Taehyung and slowly his hands moved their way to the boy's hair but suddenly Taehyung turned his head as he doesn't want jungkook to touch him or his presence.

"Tae I'm sorry," Jungkook said his cold husky voice turned into a broken soft voice, it's saying how sincere he was but no use.

"For what hyung, Why are you saying sorry to me?" Taehyung said and stood up while crossing his hands like he is up to something.

"For hurting you, for making you cry, for slapping you, for everything I did to you, I'm sorry I regret everything that I did to you but I know a simple sorry can't change anything, I can't erase whatever happened between us, what I did to you was unforgivable things but when I realised my feelings for you I can't live without you, I know how cruel I was, I didn't mean to hurt you like that way but it's- it's just happened out of my control and I was dumb to realise what you are to me.

Since childhood I don't like any kind of relationship I don't know the reason why I was like that, that's why when you came into my life I pushed myself to hate you cause I don't want our relationship to continue even though my heart wants it. I know that I messed up, and you have every right to be angry with me but don't hate me. I've crossed the line, I fully admit that. You deserve so much better than this, I can't change the past but I promise to work on myself as long as it takes to make you happy. I really do care for you and I want this relationship to last. I wish if I get a chance to change our past I'll rewrite it" Jungkook said his tears were about to come out but he is Jeon Jungkook he won't let his tears slip from his eyes. He was so hurt that everything he did to Taehyung was coming to his mind now he feels it.

"It's ok hyung I understand, Past is past let's forget about it we can't change anything, all I want is to make you happy and I guess I did that by leaving your life, so no need to regret anything just forget the past and leave," Tae said with a chuckle.

"Let's go together" Jungkook said looking at Tae's eyes he just misunderstood the word when Taehyung said leave.

"Where?"

"To our mansion"

"I didn't get what are you saying. This is my mansion where I belong, so I will stay here if you want to go alone or stay here, this is your aunty's mansion btw" Tae said. 

"No! you belong to me and Jeon mansion, I accept this is your home before you become a Jeon, Jeon Taehyung."

"Excuse me, how is that even possible? Jeon mansion is my mom's brother's home, not mine and I do not belong to anyone, I think you forgot something" Tae said and rolled his eyes.

"Tae I'm your husband we are married so you have to live with me In our mansion"

"No way hyung, you are not my husband anymore, we were married before I left your mansion, not any longer. And about the husband and wife things we never Live that way other than enemies and there is no meaning for the meaningless marriage. It's only one side love and since I realised that you don't have any feelings for me other than hate we are over that's it" Tae said his eyes screaming how much he was hurt.

"Tae" Jungkook said and come close but Taehyung put his hand forward to stop him coming closer.

"I'm sorry, but I won't give up on you, give up on us no matter what, you can slap me or say anything you want but please don't let the hate break our life"