~7~

Namjoon was waiting for his sons arrival after hearing about the mall incident. When the three Jeons arrived at their mansion they went to their official meeting room where their father was waiting for them.

 When the three Jeons arrived at their mansion they went to their official meeting room where their father was waiting for them

"Now explain" namjoon ordered in his unusual cold voice.

" They are not from pk, the reason why I'm so sure about it was they came to kill me and even dare to shoot Taehyug so obviously if they came for Taehyug and jimin they will try to escape them from us, but they didn't give a simple try about it because their targets were me and We checked their body, every one of them has a Black stone tattoo on their back neck and a snack tattoo on their left arms."

"So basically they came for the Black stone, right?!" namjoon asked.

"Yes, but today's attack they Just let us know that they are behind us for the black stone. But there's one thing they don't know, the black stone only belongs to the powerful people,
Therefore they never get it, no matter who they are because it belongs to us!" Jungkook said with a smirk playing on his face.

"Rivals must be detected no matter how weak they are, The rival, whoever it may be, must be uprooted with a blow, just find who is behind them!" Namjoon said and the others nodes. "Ah yes I forgot to inform you all, the park and Kim contacted me two hours before, They put the design back just as they took it, I guess now they understand who Jeons are!"

"Well let them leave now, because of eomma it takes this many days for just a simple deal with that idiots, but the worst thing is how that two little worms get too close to eomma, that's why our deal become this much delay," yoongi said with an annoying expression.

"Whatever everything is over, now let's give them back, end all deal with them and never meet again, especially with that two crazy boys,"

"But I don't know how eomma while reacts to it, actually they are kind of cute and poor souls who were unfortunately born as a child of park and Kim, poor kids. They are something they even melt my heart and Rose's, now she wants babies like them my gosh" jhope said and put his hand on his head in a dramatic way.

Namjoon chuckled at him while thinking he is just like his eomma such a dramatic boy.

"There must be one like our eomma," yoongi said while dramatically blinking his eyes to mock his brother.

"Dad thank you so much we didn't get this dramatic behaviour of your wife," Jungkook said and chuckled, yoongi joined them "whatever he is the first son of a dramatic king 'worldwide handsome' so basically he will be like him.."

"Look eomma they are mocking you," jhope said while everyone turned back in a sudden frightened.

"Hehehe Just kidding, That fear Aaah
I like it" jhope said with a wink and a proud smirk like he won the world.

"Like a mother like a son," the three of them said and rolled their eyes. And who they are fighting with he knows how to reply within a second, "like a father like two idiot sons" jhope said and walked away. They are sure about one thing he is going to complain about this to eomma. Never mind just close your ears with cotton before seeing Jin, maybe you can save your ears but no guarantee.

_

On another side, jimin was calming Taehyung but he couldn't handle him. And jin didn't know about the incidents that happened in the mall, he is not at their mansion he just went to his garden to take some fresh vegetables for making some super delicious food for them, if he knows his tae baby is crying he will rip apart jungkook's ears.

It's been two hours Tae didn't stop crying, every word Jungkook Said hurt him but what hurt him most was he was the reason why Jungkook get hurt. Hearing the sound of Tae's Rose came into the room, "hey are you alright Tae why are you crying" she asked while holding his hands. And here he burst out in tears when she asked that and told everything to her. "I didn't mean to hurt him Noona but it happened now he hates me, even more, I can't ever have a chance for being his wife anymore, how could he marry me if he hate me like this," Tae said while sneezing.

"Aish don't cry like this, he is like that, but I don't think he hates you that much because if he hates a person no matter what, he will kill them but in the case of you he is trying his best to hold his anger I guess. Maybe eomma is the reason or something else"

"Really Noona," Taehyug asked while his teary eyes become shying ones.

"Maybe, I can't give you hope because no one can't predict Jungkook's behaviour, it will flip any moment"

Their conversation suddenly stopped when they heard the sound of the door opening, revealing Jungkook and yoongi. "Come on let's go," yoongi said and enter the room. "Where?" Rose asked while looking at both of them.

"The deal is over with pk, they put back what they take from us and now our turn to give back what we took from them that's it," Yoongi said while looking at jimin and Taehyung.

"You mean them," Rose said while glancing at Tae and Jimin.

"Yes now come with us," yoongi said, both of them backed away with fear, they don't want to go back to hell. Tears began falling into those eyes. "Can you please do a favour just tell our parents that we died in an accident, we will do whatever you say please" jimin pleaded with a sob Left from his mouth, but Tae didn't utter a single word.

"We can't do anything jimin, the deal is deal and it's over now, just come with us.

"If we give you whatever you want will you please kidnap us from them, we won't-"

"shut up, Don't you hear what he said come with us " Jungkook shouted in a scary voice, it made shiver on them.

Jimin hold Taehyung's hand and they followed them. "Bye Noona hope we will meet again one day if we were still alive and tell your little one we will miss our baby boo" tae said and kissed Rose's tummy, tell eomma we will miss him a lot and thank you for giving us love and care like a real mother. We enjoyed living with all of you, Even if we have lived with you for a few days, we have got love for For a long time, that's enough."

_

They left there before jin came back to the mansion. During the ride, there is only a sobbing sound Left. After a few minutes of driving The car reached the pk underground.

"Here is your sons, now let me give you simple advice "Think before doing anything or it will cost your life," Jk Said with a cold yet powerful voice and smirked. His black aurora makes them Shiver in fear. They couldn't utter a single word, they just looked down with fear not daring to look into those scary eyes.

Jk and yoongi enter the car after giving Taehyung and jimin back to their parents before starting the engine jk looked at the begging teary eye of Taehyug's, it was screaming for help, but he just ignores it and is drawn back.

"Our life is going back like how it was before, just miserable and it will be more awful from now on, I wish it wasn't really our parents," Taehyung said closing his eyes tightly and letting the teardrop roll down on through his cheeks......