Jealousy

Hello guys.....!

Finally a new part.
I'm deeply sorry for not publishing, but (again) I haven't been feeling good with my mental  health and everything.
I've got many chapters planned and hope to be able to write them down soon.

This is a request from 0jay0ja0

Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Elizabeth, Joan! Hurry up we're already late."
"Yeah, yeah, god Y/n calm down." Joan mumbles while walking downstairs.
"Don't you dare make that face Joan Potter. You both promised to come with me." "I always like to 'come' with you." Elizabeth smirks.
"Oh shut it, you pervert." You walk outside, your girlfriends following you.

"So we've got the present and....okay we can go." You get inside the car and start driving.
"Baby how long do we have to stay there?"
You roll your eyes.

"Would you two please stop? We're going to a wedding for fuck's sake. A wedding of my friends." "Your ex and you ex bestie..." Elizabeth snaps.
"I understand that it isn't your favourite thing to do, but we're still friends. And Rose and Cora want me to be there as a sign that we're still good."
Joan snorts.
"Please just for today, you don't have to become best friends with them."
"Fine" they both mumble and sink back into their seats.

Time skip

The ceremony went by without any problems and now you were all at the actual location just partying.
"Y/n!" Rose runs to you. "I'm sorry for before, everything was so stressful but now I've got time." You hug each other.
"Hi Rosie. Lord I love that dress."
"Thanks, it's so nice you could make it. I've missed seeing you."
"Yeah me too. But my schedule has been very stressful and all."
"Sure I understand. Hasn't been different for me. I'm just so happy about everything at the moment. It feels like I'm in heaven."
You smile.
"You and Cora are made for each other. I got that."
"Are you sure that everything is back on normal terms with us?" She asks, taking your hand.
"Of course Rosie. We had a nice time, but it wasn't meant to be. And as you know I'm also in a very, very happy relationship now." Right in that moment two arms wrap around your waist from behind and you smell Joan's perfume.
"Hey baby." The blonde kisses your cheek.
"Rosie, this is Joan my girlfriend." Joan tenses up at the nickname but still shakes Rose's hand with a forced smile.
You lightly bump her side, before going on with talking about the wedding when Elizabeth steps up to you other side.
"Oh and that's Elizabeth my other girlfriend." She introduces herself before possessively wrapping an arm around your waist while Joan does the same.

Slightly annoyed, you smile through the talk with them until Cora comes running to Rose.
"There's my beautiful bride!"
A quick kiss was shared before Cora notices you.
"Y/n/n hi." She hugs you and also kisses your cheek.
"Could we maybe have a little talk?" You nod while at the same moment you feel Joan's hand tightening around your waist, but you get out of her grip anyways, not before whispering a quiet 'stop it' to them both.

You found yourself in an absent corner with Cora. "I just wanted to make sure we're alright?" You nod.
"No worries okay? I'm happy with how it is now."
Cora smirks and points to your girlfriends. "Got yourself a jealous couple eh?" Laughing at that, you notice their ice cold and jealous faces staring at you both. "Yeah I did. But that's what I love about them..."
After a little more talking, the both of you walk back to the others and immediately you're back in the strong grip of your lovers.
Elizabeth gently stroking your waist while Joan's hand wanders up and down your back, sometimes a little to close to your bottom in your eyes.
But you already picked up on their little game. Their plan was to make Rose jealous, stupid plan, but they found pride in showing you off as theirs, unreachable for anyone else. You loved that, you loved being theirs, but sometimes the jealousy took over hand.

Finally, after god knows how long, Rose and Cora left you to go to the other guests.
"What was that?" Your tone showing your annoyance.
"Well we needed to show them who you belong to now, didn't we?"
You shake your head with a chuckle. "You guys are unbelievable." Both of them receive a soft kiss from you and hum.
"I only love you. You're my world okay, now can we please enjoy the rest of the evening?" They both nod with a smile and you all go back to dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0jay0ja0
I know it's not the best and short, but I still hope you liked it.

Have a great day/night!

Love you<3