Anniversary

Y/f/f= your favourite food

You excitedly walk home from work. You had just got some flowers for your love Margot. It was your 4 year anniversary.

As you arrived you sneak in trying to make no noise. You put off your shoes and your coat then you quietly walk through the house and upstairs.

She worked hard and long, always. She barely relaxed but it was your anniversary and that day should be only for the two of you.

You open the door to her office and step behind her. You wrap your arms around her neck, bend down and kiss her cheek.

"Haven't you worked enough Love?" She shakes her head before turning to you. "Hi at first" she kisses your cheek. "Come on I know how stressed you are" your kisses wander down to her neck.

She tenses under your touch. "I'll just finish this okay?" You sigh.

"Don't you know what today is?" Her eyes are fixed on her work. "Today is Wednesday baby."

Are you serious? Can't you even remember our day?

"Are you alright?" You clear your throat. "Yeah totally fine I'm-" you stop yourself from crying. "I'm downstairs. I'll wait till you're done with work."

You run downstairs with tears in your eyes.

You sit on the couch and stare into nothing.

Work. Thats the only thing she cares about. It's more important than you.

Suddenly you feel two strong arms wrap around you and kisses on your head.

"Baby of course I know what day today is" You look up. She kisses you softly. "I'm sorry for that but I wanted to see your reaction. You're the most important thing in my life and now get ready I'm taking you out for Dinner."

You smile before running into the bedroom and getting changed (imagine every clothes you'd like to wear for this even)

"My beautiful girl" she says as you walk down to her. You blush.

"Oh and thanks for the flowers" she kisses your forehead. "I know you love them." With her arm around your waist you walk to the car.

After a 15 minute drive you arrive at your favourite restaurant. Margot leads you in and the waiter greets you. "Good evening I have a reservation for Tyrell." He nods.

"Follow me please." You walk through the end of the restaurant to your favourite table at the window with a amazing view over the beach and the sea.

You sit down opposite her and smile lovingly. "Thank you Love I...i really thought you forgot about our day."

She takes your hands. "Baby I'd rather die than to forget our day, or everything that has to do with you. I love you." You kiss her hand and she wipes away the tear that fell down your cheek.

"And now lets order and enjoy this dinner. I have a suprise for you later." She hands you the menu card.

After a while the waiter comes back and takes your orders. Margot takes a pasta and salad and you take Y/f/f.

Timeskip after the Dinner

"You didn't need to pay I told you I would and I-" She pecks your lips. "No, no, no. I shocked you enough as I made you believe I forgot our day. I invited you, I'm paying." She leads you out.

"Well I planned to cook this evening actually but Dinner was also great." she stops

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. Your cooking is a thousand times better than the food in restaurants. (Funfact: I hate cooking and can neither cook nor bake) If I knew that I would have-" "Hey it's fine. We have so many other evenings where I can cook for us...or we cook together." She smiles.