Christmas

I'm back!

Merry Christmas everyone🌠🎄

Decided to make this cause I thought Christmas with the girls from Ocean's 8 would probably be the best Christmas.

I'm working on some new chapters but still there will probably only be slow updates.

Enjoy!

You wake up from someone jumping on your bed. You open your eyes and see Tammy's son. "Hey buddy" "Auntie Y/n it's Christmas!" You squeeze your eyes shut. "Be quiet please. Rose is still sleeping." You sit up.

"Okay I'm gonna get changed and then we walk downstairs and look what Santa brought you. But let Rose sleep...?" He nods.

You put your hoodie and a black jeans on, then walk downstairs where Tammy and Constance are sitting. "Morning guys, merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas!" They say in sync. Tammy pulls her kids in her arms and kisses their cheeks.
"Mommy look Santa brought us presents." Tammy's daughter shouts. "Hello Princess." She comes and hugs you.
"Wanna unpack them?" They nod. "Tammy Dear could you make me a tea please?" "No coffee as always?" She asks a bit surprised. You smile and shake your head. "No I feel like having a tea now." She nods while you walk to the Christmas tree.
They start unpacking their presents and giggle.
"Auntie look!" You see Amelie holding a dress and David holding a new football. (I don't know the names of Tammy's children so I named them David and Amelie now.)

"That's a nice dress princess. And a cool new ball buddy." They run and hug Tammy. "Merry Christmas mom. Love you." "Love you too." Tammy smiles and hands you your tea. "Thanks" you kiss her cheek. You hear steps and see Rose and Amita walking down.
"Hi, merry Christmas!" Amita shouts. "Merry Christmas" she hugs you then the others.
"Morning Love" Rose whispers as she hugs you from behind. You take her hands and kiss them. "Morning flower. Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas to you too." She kisses your neck and turns you around to hug you.
"Y/n is Debbie coming today?" You sigh. "No she called me that she and Lou are still in Europe and probably won't come until next year."
You take a sip. "I've spent every Christmas with her and also many with Lou." "I'm sorry but you have us now." Constance says and you smile at each other. You sit down and Rose on your lap. "Comfortable?" She nods and giggles. "Breakfast for you" Nine ball walks around the corner with the pan in her hand. "Hi Nine. Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas you all." She puts the pancakes on your plates and you all start eating.

"Hey kids you wanna go outside with me and play in the snow?" They nod. "Alright come on we're gonna put your jackets and the rest on and then....we're gonna build a snowman!" "Yeah!!" They quickly run and get their things on. "Is someone else coming with me or am I alone with those two bunnies?" "You can already go, I'll come in a few minutes." Nine Ball says. "Yeah I'll maybe come too" Constance says. You nod and walk outside with Amelie and David.

"Okay so Snowman?" They nod and quickly start building a snowman. "Okay I think it's done so far...?" "Yes it looks cool." You nod. Suddenly a snowball hits you.
"Hey who wa-" Another snowball.
You turn around and see Nine Ball and Constance smirking at you. "Oh you little pieces of-" You shut yourself up cause of the kids and make a snowball which you throw directly in Constance's face. "Ha!" You laugh.

"Hey David, Amelie make snowballs quickly. We wanna win this right?" They laugh and start making and throwing snowballs at Nine Ball and Constance. After a few minutes you all decide on peace. "Auntie Y/n" Amelie whines and holds out her hands. You pick her up and kiss her cheek. "I'm tired and cold." "Oh my princess come we go inside." She nods.
"Uhm guys we're going inside. You can stay here if you want." "Alright. Come on David wanna make another snowman?" He nods.