New Year, new Love

You were getting ready for a new years eve party with the crown cast and you were really excited cause she would also be there.

Helena Bonham Carter

You have had a crush on her for a long time. She was your inspiration to become an actress and after very hard work you managed to get a role in The Crown.

You liked to spend time with Helena she was a good friend to you but you wished that there was more. She was the most beautiful and kind person you've ever met. But you wanted her for your own, you wanted to hold her, you wanted to kiss her, you wanted her to love you like you love her but this was all far from reality.

As you were ready you went out quickly since it was already 8:30 pm and the party started at 9pm.

You arrived just in time and saw Erin and Olivia standing there talking. "Hey Y/n! Glad you're finally here." "Sorry guys traffic was horrible. Are the others all inside?" They nod.

"it's getting cold we're coming inside with you oh and by the way you look good." Erin says smiling. "Thanks you too."

You walk inside with them when Erin pulls you aside with a smirk. "She likes your outfit" she whispers while she looks over to the other side of the room where Helena stands watching you. You give her a shy, little smile which she returns.

"She clearly likes you too, why don't you talk to her?" You shake your head. "You're too shy sometimes..." She laughs as she walks off.

You greet and talk to some other cast members before you get yourself a drink and sit down on a chair in the corner of the room. You didn't feel like talk to peolple right now.

Suddenly someone holds another glass of champagner infront of your face. "Have a glass with me" you look up and see Helena with a smile on her face. You take the glass as you stand up. "I'd love to." You smirk.

You talk for about two hours, not even noticing how much time flew by because the only thing you were focused on was her, the way her eyes light up when she talks about her favourite things or just the way she smiles at you melts your heart.

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen!" You look over as Olivia speaks over the music. "It's only half an hour left and I just wanted to thank you all for another great year on set. It was amazing to work with you all, you're all great actors, colleagues and friends. I had a great experience with all of you and I hope for another funny year with you all. Cheers!" She lifts her glass as you all do while you cheer up.

"My my another year nearly over, where has the time gone?" You shrug your shoulders. "No idea. I mean look at me I feel like I started my career yesterday when I was a young woman and now I'm 30 years old." You laugh.

"But you're still a young and very beautiful woman." You blush at her compliment
"Thank you, you too."

"Oh no sweetie these times are over. I'm not the young and beautiful Helena I was once but that's not really a bad thing. You see getting older means having more experience, more adventures and if I could decide I would stay in this time and not get back into my young years." She smiles as she takes your hands, which were laying on your lap, in hers.

"You're an inspiration" You say and she smirks. You feel butterflies in your stomach as her fingers caress your knuckles. You look away to hide your blush. "Darling something is upseting you what is it?"

"It's not important..."

"It is important if it's upseting you Darling"

You blush at the nicknames.

"Well there-" You got cut of by Josh. "Y/n, Helena come outside firework is starting soon, we have only six minutes left." Helena grabs your hand and runs outside. "I'm so excited" she giggles. You give her a warm smile.

"Oh uhm you wanted to tell me something inside before...." You pull her away from the others. "Yeah well you know I like girls and I like this woman but she sees me as a friend and I-" You sigh.

"I have no idea what I should do..." You tear up. "Hey don't cry" she gently wraps her arms around you. "I think you should just tell her and if she really doesn't like you back you at least know it then..."  You sob.

"I- i  just told her..."

In this moment you hear the others count. "10, 9..." Helena pulls away and looks into your eyes.

"6,5,4,3,2..."

Suddenly you feel Helena's  soft lips on yours while you hear the firework and people cheering  in the background.

But that all doesn't matter to you right now, what matters is that Helena is finally kissing you. Her hands wander to your waist and pull you closer while yours are wrapped around her neck. You kiss for a long time before you pull away as you notice that it was completely quiet.

You look around and see everyone looking at the two of you. You shyly smile at them and Helena kisses you again when they all cheer up. "Happy new year" Helena whispers......