Massage

Hi guys!

How are you doing?

This one shot wasn't my idea. It's based on a One-Shot from sarahpaulsonislife

There you will find a one shot book and two chapters called "Neck Pain" on which my chapter is based on.
I

recommend you to read her stories they're really good.

Now Enjoy!

Tw: Smut, G!P

You were sitting at your desk going through your appointments for this week.
You were a medical masseuse. Which meant you had your own practice to help with medical injuries but also you made home visits and just normal massages.

After a few minutes you hear your phone ring. You look at it and see the name light up.

Ms. Potter calling....

-Hello?

-Hi Y/n

-Hi Ms. Potter.

-Uh did I disturb you?

-No, not at all. What's up?

-Uh I have a problem with my appointment tomorrow. I have an important meeting tomorrow and I'd like to know if it would be okay if you'd just come over today. My back is killing me."

-Of course. That's no problem. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

-Okay thank you. Bye!

-Bye!

You hang up and smirk knowing that you get to see Ms. Potter today.
She's been your customer for nearly a year now and it would be a lie if you said that you didn't catch feelings for her.
At first you thought it was just a little crush but soon after you found yourself longing more and more for her and a relationship with her.

After about 20 minutes you arrive in front of her house.
You get out of your car and walk up to the doorstep.
A few seconds after knocking the door opened revealing the older blond woman.
"Hi Dear" she says in a sweet voice and lets you in.
"Hi Ms. Potter" she sighs.
"How often have a told you to call me Joan?" "I'm sorry Joan....now what can I help you with?"
She sits down on the couch, you on the armchair opposite from it.
While she stays quiet for a moment you take this chance to look at her.
She wore a tight flower skirt with a white blouse that had the first three buttons open to reveal a lot of her cleavage, giving you the chance to see her white bra, making you blush and feel excited.

"Well uh I think just the usual would be alright but could you pay a little extra attention to my shoulders and upper thighs?"
You nod. "Sure I can. Whatever you wish madam" she giggles and you stand up.
"Oh great you already have a towel. Just undress and lay down while I'll quickly go to the bathroom." She nods and starts to undress while you rush to the toilet.

You look into the mirror.
"Okay Y/n just contain yourself. You've given her a lot of massages already, nothing now. Just calm down for fucks sake. And you better stay down" you mumble while looking down your body.
With one last deep breath you walk back outside and see Joan already laying on her stomach on the big couch, completely undressed, only her underwear and a towel laying over her butt.
"Let's begin, shall we?" She nods and you put some oil into your hands first before kneeling next to her on the couch.
You start by massaging her shoulders.

You've barely even touched her when she lets out a groan.
"My my you're really tensed." She nods.
"It was a very hard week. I'm just glad I have you here now." You smirk and add a little more pressure to her back.
"Oh god" that sound makes you blush and you continue with red cheeks.

After 15 minutes you were done with her back and shoulders and moved to her thighs. During the massage you talked a lot about this week and your lifes just like always but today she seemed a little more flirty.
Joan would always make little compliments and else but today she was being really bold.
"I don't know how often I've already told you but you have magic hands." She whispers.
"Well I hear that quite a lot" you giggle. "Also under other circumstances?" She asks with a deep, seductive voice.
"I'm sorry?"
"Oh you heard me" with that she puts her head back down and you continue.
While massaging her upper thighs your hand gets a little too close to the towel and to her ass. She lets out a little squeal and you immediately notice the heat from between her legs what makes you smirk.

Another 10 minutes later and you were done with the massage.
"Okay so I'm done now...do you feel more relaxed?"
She nods. "Yes...thank you."
Still you noticed something in her voice that wasn't agreeing with her statement.
"Did I miss somewhere?" She turns around, covering her chest with her shirt and blushes.
"Uh well I- I'm really tense in my chest..." You smile.

"That's no problem. If you're comfortable with me touching you there, then I can help you with it."
She nods and lays back down, pulling her shirt away.
You look at her breasts and her erected nipples.
You put your hands on her waist and stomach and start massaging a little higher.
Only 30 seconds later she takes your hands and puts them completely over her breasts, putting pressure on top of them so that you squeeze her boobs.

Your cheeks immediately get red while Joan tries to contain herself and hold her moans back.
For a short moment your eyes meet and you smirk, seeing her furrow her eyebrows.
You take her nipples between your fingers and rub them while leaning down to her face.
Her face turns red but before she can say anything you've already pressed your lips together in a heated kiss. They moved in sync and felt so soft.
Your tongue finds it's way into her mouth, exploring every inch.
When you finally pull away to catch some air she whimpers.
"Please Y/n I need you..." you peck her lips before starting to kiss down her body while you tease her clit.
"Fuck" she groans once you bite down on her nipple.
Your fingers dance around her entrance, ready to enter her but she stops you.
"No I-" "Are you alright?" You ask worried.

"Yes, but I want you...not your fingers." Joan says while looking down at your hard bulge before grabbing it.
You moan as she starts to rub it over your pants.
"It doesn't bother you?" She shakes her head.
"It always turned me on when you got boners around me. It wasn't hard to notice..." You grin and let your hands glide along her legs.
"Please baby" she whispers.
You bite your lip and quickly pull down your pants and boxers.
"Oh fuck" you hear her mumble.
You position yourself between her legs and look down at her.
The blonde nods and slowly you start to enter her, inch for inch.
She throws her head back while groaning.
"Oh fuck, so b...ig!"

After letting her adjust to the size you start to move your hips.
"Oh god faster Y/n faster!" You grab her hips and pick up your pace, slamming deeper into her.
"Lord!" Her fingers scratch your back but you don't care about that.
"Fuck Joan you're so tight." She moans louder and throws her head back.
After a few more thrusts you feel your orgasm building up.
"Mhm fuck where do you want me to cum?" You ask her.
"Inside! Come inside me!"
"Are you sure?" "Yes fuck just do it!" She screams and with that your cum shoots into her, filling her up.
That feeling was enough to bring the blonde over the edge.
With a deep moan she screams all over your dick.

You slowly pull out of her and lay down.
"Thank you" she whispers.
"So you're finally relaxed and not tense anymore huh?" She laughs and nods.
"Y/n I really like you and I'd like to take you on a date....would you go with me?"
"Definitely" you look down and kiss her forehead.......

I know this one is a bit different but I still hope you liked it...

Have a good day/night

Love you<3