You're ours

!Smut!

Okay again two charcaters this was requested by fafafafa14

Hope you like it.

Imagine Red in todays time

Red was holding your hand as you walked inside. It was Roses' fashion show.

The first after a really long time so she was really nervous. "You think she wants to see us before it starts?" Red asks. "I think so. You know her and how nervous she becomes." Red nods and you both walk through the crowd and to Rose.

You see her standing with all the models and explaining everything to them for the last time. You see the nervousness in her face.

Once the models left to get the last things of their make up ready you and Red rush over to Rose who was now breathing heavily.

She falls into your arms as soon as she sees you. "Hey, hey calm down. It'll be alright honey." Red kisses her forehead. "But there are so many people out there and-" "People who will love your show. They all came here cause they're big fans. Don't worry baby."

You rub her back when Red kisses her tears away. "We believe in you." You both give her a loving kiss.

"Okay the show is starting soon. Good Luck!" She smiles and takes a sip of water to calm herself down and concentrate.

You and Red take your seats on the left side of catwalk directly at the front.

She takes your hand in hers and kisses it before she lays it on her lap. "I'm so excited. It will look so good." You nod and smile.

The lights got dark and the show started and it was great but the end was even better.

The last dress was presented by Rose herself and she looked amazing. You and Red looked at each other and smirked. "She is so beautiful." Red nods and bites her lip.

When Rose walks past you, you mouth an "I'm proud of you" towards her and she blushes slightly.

After the show you were waiting for Rose. She had the biggest smile on her face once she arrived.

You pulled her in a hug. "I'm so proud of you my baby. It went so well." She nods and opens her free arm for Red. She gladly walks in and hugs you both.

You kiss Rose lovingly on the lips, then Red. "Okay now home and prepare for the party?" Rose nods. (Rose is hosting a party in the evening where she invites some of the models and big fashion icons)

Once you arrived home you prepared everything and cleaned up the house a bit. "Okay everything done now we only need to change." You run up the stairs and get ready.

"Y/n Darling are you ready? The first guests are coming soon!" "Coming!" You hurry down the stairs and see Rose and Red standing there in the most beautiful dresses you've ever seen.