The new Stripper

"Y/n don't forget the new stripper is coming today. I want that you show her all the things alright? And drinks are free for her. Anyways I'm going now see you tomorrow!"

That was what your boss told you before he went out. You waved goodbye before serving another costumer. A new stripper would come today who you should greet when she arrives.

It was 12 PM the club was crowded and you were stressed since you and your two best friends Jill and Sabrina were the only bar keepers.
This week you were at a loss of people.

The strip show would start in half an hour and the new one still wasn't here.

"Y/n have you seen her? The other two are waiting for her." Sabrina asks. "No but I hope she comes the next few minutes or we have to tell Stef and Ellie they have to start without her." Sabrina nods and turns around again, serving drinks.

"Hi uhm am I right here?" "Depends on what you want." "I'm the stripper...." 'Finally' you thought to yourself.
You look up and see a beautiful, hot, young woman around your age.
"Ah yes we've been waiting for you. You're late!" You shout over the music. "Yeah I'm sorry traffic was brutal." You nod walking out from behind the bar.

"Hurry up I'm gonna show you the room you can change." She walks close behind you through the crowd to a door that says 'Private'
You open the door and Ellie and Stefani look over.

"So this is Stefani" you point at Stefani "and this is Ellie" you point at Ellie. "Guys this is...." You glance over at her. "I'm Pandora" she smiles nervously. "Guys this is Pandora the new one. Pandora these two are also strippers and uhm yeah you can explain the rest to her but hurry up Guys show us starting in 25 minutes!" You give them all a smile and walk back behind the bar.

You give Jill and Sabrina a thumbs up to tell them she arrived and they give you a thumbs up back before returning to work.

After about 20 minutes later the music got more sexy and the lights changed like they always did when the strip show started.

Soon after you saw the three up on stage starting with their show. They danced on the poles and swung their hips to the music.

Actually just like all the other times before but with a little difference...there was a new hot stripper which you couldn't take your eyes off from. When you first saw her you thought she was hot at least a little bit and now you saw her and body she was really hot.

You stand there staring at her when suddenly Jill taps your shoulder. "Y/n?" She taps your shoulder again. "Hello Earth to
Y/n!" You zoom back to reality. "Hm? I'm sorry I was just-" "Staring at the new stripper, finding her extremely hot and being really turned on by her...?"

You shrug your shoulders. "Well....yeeeeesss. And her name is Pandora by the way but for sure not her real one." "Well doesn't matter. I'm glad they do their show now cause most of the costumers watch them and we have a little break." She laughs while you only nod, your eyes still only on her.

"Sweetie you're gonna ask for her number later or I'm doing it for you." She hits your shoulder playfully before turning back.

It was 3 AM and you finally closed the club after a long stressful night. Ellie and Stef already went home while you, Sabrina and Jill were cleaning the last tables.

"Y/n are you alright? You've been so different tonight..." Jill leans over to her. "She got turned on by Pandora, she has a crush on her" they smirk at you. "Ooohh go get her number she's still in the strippers room." You shake your head "Come on you're never so shy" They keep on arguing with you until you have no choice and walk over to the changing room.

You knock on the door before her sweet voice calls you in. "Hi uhm it's me." She has already changed back into her normal clothes and was packing her bag now. "Hi everything alright?" You nod. "Yes uh I wanted to know how your first night here was and if everything was ok?" She gives you a warm smile. "Yeah it was quite alright and all of you are really nice to me." "Glad to know and you'll get to know the rest of the team over the next time but today we were at loss of people that's why we were so stressed." You laugh.

"It's fine." She turns around again, continuing to pack her bag. "Was anything else?" She puts on her coat and shoes. "I wanted to ask you if I could have your number...."

She giggles and hands you a paper. "I knew you would ask, here's my number just call me and if i don't pick up then just ask me in the club. I'll be here nearly every night the next two weeks." She winks and kisses your cheek softly. "I like you, you're cute." With that she left, you brush your hand over the spot where her lips touched you and smiled to yourself.....

So I decided to make a story with Pandora cause she's a really underrated character.
There'll be a part 2 soon.

Also I'm planning on one or maybe some more parts with
reader x Julia x Bellatrix
or some other Helenas characters

Let me know what you think