Anger issues

Request from fafafafa14
Hope you like it

!Smut!Anger issues!

Julia's POV

Me and Red were out shopping while Bella and Y/n stayed at home.

"Do you think they'll like it?" Red asks. "Oh they sure will and you looked so hot..." I pull her close and kiss her with passion.
"You did too." She smirks and we continue our way home.

When we stood in front of the house we heard someone yelling.
Red quickly opened the door and we storm inside.

Y/n and Bella were in the kitchen arguing.

"No Y/n you're not going there!"

"Why not? I'm an adult!"

"What if you get too drunk and do something stupid?!"

"I'm 27 years old! I can get drunk, it happened before AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" She screams at Bella.

Red and me were just standing there and watching them. Wanting them to sort the things out alone.

"I'm just worried about you." Bella tries to take her hand but she pushes her away.

"Yes but I'm not a baby just because I'm a bit younger!"

"But-"

"NO! YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY FREEDOM IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. I KNOW YOU'RE WORRIED BUT THIS ISN'T THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP I WANT! I CAN GO OUT WHENEVER I WANT"

I look at Red, whose eyes widen.
Both of us and I'm sure Bella too, haven't ever seen Y/n like that.
Sure she doesn't have much patience and sometimes gets angry but she never ever screamed like that. No matter what it was.

I saw the anger in her eyes.
She was completely changed.

Bella once again tried to go near her and takes her hands. "Y/n please calm down and understand that this is-" Bella was pushed back against the fridge by Y/n.

"Y/n! Stop it! What's up with you?!"
Red walks towards her. Not a good idea. "Red you should-"

Slap

She just slapped Red.

I look at Y/n and see the regret in her eyes. I know she didn't want that. Her eyes widen, Red holds her cheek and Bella looks at me confused.

Y/n storms out of the room and Bella wants to run after her but I stop her. "No give her time."

"Wha- what's wrong with her? I never saw her like that." Red nods.

"I never told you this and you may have not noticed this but she gets angry really quickly. She once told me she was in therapy because of her anger issues back then and I think she still has them and can't control them. She can just hide it very good to not hurt other's feelings..."

"I- how did we never notice? I never wanted to argue with her."
"I know Bella." I hug her.
"What's with your cheek?" I take Red's face and look at her reddened cheek. "Cool it. I'm gonna talk to her." They nod and walk to the fridge while I walk upstairs.

Your POV

After you ran up in the bathroom you started crying. You never wanted to slap Red or push Bella.
Your emotions just took over you and you couldn't stop them.

A knock on the door pulls you out of your thoughts.
"Y/n it's me" "Come in" you mumble and Julia opens the door. She sits next to you, not saying anything.