Forever

Helloooo

Tw: Slight Smut, a bit of blood, men and sexual harassment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling?"
Julia turns around.
"I'll go to Carolyn's room and get ready there yeah?"
Your wife gives you a sweet kiss.
"Okay see you then."

You slap her butt, before walking out and getting ready for the ball.

Time skip

"Do I look okay?" Carolyn looks at you unsurely.
"Honey you look fantastic. Now go and try to get James to dance. He's been eying you all the time."
The girl grins and walks off.

You walk around the big hall, which was now completely filled with guests.

After all the happenings thrown the last year, this event was meant to be more like a ball.

On the other side of the room, you spotted your wife and it was a wonder, that you didn't pass out at the sight, given to you.

With careful but fast steps, you cross the room to get to her.

She still didn't notice you, so you took the chance to sneak behind her.
"Well don't you look ravishing?" You ask with your arms slinging around her waist.
"Hi sweetie."
Julia turns in your arms and pulls away so that you could look at each other.

"Oh you look fabulous Y/n/n."
You smiled at the nickname and at the fact that your dresses were fitting well together.

" You smiled at the nickname and at the fact that your dresses were fitting well together

Julia was wearing a satin, teal coloured dress which perfectly went with her orange hair.
Not to forget the tightness that caused her curves to show off.

Your dress was a little wider.
Lilac with many little details spread all over it.

"I love your outfit. Can't believe you're all mine." You whisper into her ear.
"Well I could say the same huh?"
For a few moments, you just stay like this, holding each other by the waist.

Suddenly 'Eternal Flame', your wedding song starts playing.
(Were gonna pretend that this song already existed in the 70s)
"My Lady, may I have this dance?"
Julia takes your hand and follows you.