Alive Part 2

I'm sorry that it took me so long.

Hope you didn't die out of impatient.

enjoy it

Bellatrix

It was her.

You were shocked. Your mouth falls open, your eyes widen.

Could it be her? Are you immagining this?

"Red Darling please tell me there was something in the water and this is a halluzination..."
Her eyes meet yours. She just stares into them for a moment. A look that scares you in her eyes.

"No it wasn't...I'm really here." The woman with the black curls you loved so much said.

"B- bellatrix" Red stutters out. Bella nods.

Now you take the change to look at her. Her hair was a mess, in her very pale face was dirt, she was a lot skinnier than back then, she looks like she hasn't slept for a few days and if she'd pass out every minute.

And that's excactly what happened. You saw how her eyes slowly closed and she broke down. Luckily Red was right next to her and caught her just before her head could hit the shelf.

"Oh sh-" You quickly rush over to her. Red sits on the floor with Bella in her arms. She strokes her hair. "It's- it's really her..." She sobs out with tears falling down her cheeks. You nod, still not believing that she's alive. "Yes but we should bring her in...the guestroom." She nods and carries Bella upstairs, careful to not wake josh.

You lay her down in bed and clean her face before you pull the covers over her.

You and Red just stand there for a moment taking in the never ending beauty of Bellatrix before you walk outside to talk. "What do we do now? She- she just came here and we didn't even knew that she's alive and now she's here but we can't go on like this and I-" You breath gets heavy and you feel your feelings take over your body.

"Honey calm down! I- we'll get this okay. But we should let her rest first and talk tomorrow. She- I don't know what happened, have you seen her? She probably ate nothing the last days and hasn't slept." You nod. "I'll stay with her, you can go sleep okay?" She shakes her head.

"We stay with her together honey..." You go back inside and sit on each side of the bed, you take her hands but after some time you both also fall asleep.

Timeskip next morning

When you woke up you saw that Red and Bella weren't in the room. You stood up and walk outside and into your bedroom to get changed.

Once you're done you walk downstairs and see Red in the kitchen, Bella in the living room. You walk to Red. "Hi uhm what happened?" "Nothing she just woke up and we decided to let you sleep." "So you didn't talk to her?" She shakes her head and you both walk into the living room. Bella's head shoots up and meet your eyes. Pain in her eyes.
And then all the anger and all the pain comes up once again. You ball a fist as tears escape your eyes.

"Why are you here? What do you want here?" Is all you can say through gritted teeth. "Honey please calm down." You take a deep breath and sit down opposite Bella. "Where have you been?" You ask and see that all three of you are crying. "I-uhm" Her voice broke.

"It sounds stupid but I did this for you. I did this so you could live happily, have a normal life.."

"Normal? Happy? You call this
happy?! Are you kidding me?
Josh was two years old when you left! We had to tell a two year old boy that his "Mommsy" isn't coming back and still he asks nearly every day if you'd come back!"