Still my beautiful girl

This was a request from
simpforHBC_16256

I hope this is approximately what you've imagined.

!Spoiler Alert from Mary Shelley's Frankenstein!
This takes place in the movie but I've changed some things.
Victor and Elisabeth are married and live in their mansion, Y/n is a maid. Victor has created the monster but it isn't hunting him and didn't kill Elisabeth.

Sry if it was a bit confusing, I hope you'll understand while reading the chapter.

TW:
!Smut!
!Scars and all this cringe stuff Victor did!

Elizabeth's Pov

"Elisabeth Dear where are you going?" I turn around and see Victor. I quickly press a soft kiss to his lips.
"To the library, I'm meeting with
Y/n there. We wanted to exchange about the books and then maybe have tea in my room after."
He furrows his eyebrows a bit.
"I know you're not really convinced of me being friends with her but we understand each other so good."
"No it's alright as long as you're having fun(she will😉). I'm going out, I have some business." I nod and kiss him again.
"See you later, love you" with that I continue my way to the library.

Y/n's POV

The door opened and in came Elisabeth.
"Hello dear" you say and kiss her forehead before pulling her in your arms. "Hi, Victor's out, business and all" you nod and sit down on the little couch.
"Come here pretty girl" she giggles and lays down, her head on your lap.
You take the poetry book from the table and start reading.
After a while you stop and look down at Elisabeth, who fell asleep.
Her chest was rising and falling with every breath she took.
You lay the book aside and start playing with her beautiful curly hair.

Your fingers trace along her jawline and the rest of her face.
"My girl, my beautiful girl. You don't even see the love I have for you" you whisper kissing her lips lightly.
She smiles and opens her eyes.
"I do. Believe me." She sits up, her hands finding your waist.
She leans her head onto your shoulder and presses light kisses to the side of your neck.
"I love you Y/n" she pulls away.
Her beautiful eyes find yours, looking for any signs of regret or fear but she didn't find any.
"Oh Elisabeth. I love you too."

With that said you get closer with your face, your lips touching hers slightly before you fully press them together in a love filled kiss.
Your lips move in synchronicity with her soft ones, your breaths getting swallowed by each other's mouth.
When you pull away you smile at her. "I love to kiss you" you mumble and she laughs.
"I also love it. You mean the world to me Y/n." She kisses your cheek.
"Don't get me wrong...I love Victor, he treats me good and everything.
But you give me something he never has, never could. I don't know what it is but only you have it." She leans her forehead against yours.

Your hands wander up her back and to her neck just to pull her in again and kiss her passionately.
She groans and pulls away.
"Let's go to my room."
Elisabeth takes your hand and walks with you to the bedroom.
She closes the door behind you and turns to you with a smirk on her face.
She sits down on the bed and pulls you to her by your waist.
You cup her face and press a kiss to her lips while she leans back onto the bed.

You help her lay down and start undoing her corset. Once it was off you pull away the rest of clothes that were covering her body.
She was now completely naked in front of you. You took your time to admire all of her body, you've never seen her naked but that you did you were amazed.
"You're so beautiful, so pretty, so perfect."
You lean down again, kissing her neck, down to her cleavage and to her breasts.
You lay a kiss between them and she lets out a moan. Realizing that you've found her sweet spot, you let your lips linger there for a little while longer and suck a deep purple mark.
While your hands start playing with her nipples your mouth wanders further down her body until you reach her core.
You start sucking on her clit, your tongue gliding through her folds, making your way into her.
You feel her grab your hair while groaning into the pillow.
"Oh Y/n" she quietly moans after you've hit her g-spot.
With a few more thrusts and sucks she comes into your mouth.