Left out

Wanted to try this with two of Helenas Characters. This one with Bella and Julia, hope you enjoy it

!Smut!Mommy Kink!

You sit in the bedroom, on the floor, leaned up against the wall and you're crying. You're crying hard, so hard you feel like you have no more tears left soon. Your knees pulled to your body, your arms on them, your head on your arms. The reason for your little breakdown are your two girlfriends. You felt left out the last weeks

You sobbed and cried for God knows how long until the door opened and Julia walked in.

"Hey I-" she stops her movements. "Y/n sweetie what's wrong?" She rushes over to you and pulls you close to her body. "Sweetie talk to me..." you hear the worry in her voice.

You stay quiet but wrap your arms around her and cry on her chest. "Sh it's okay......BELLA!" She yells while she feels her own eyes tearing up.

Not even 10 seconds later Bella runs in. When she sees the both of you her look got worry. She kneels down infront of you and Julia. "Princess what's wrong?" She asks as she puts the hair away from your face. You sob into Julias neck.

"We can't help you if you don't tell us." "Why are you not leaving me...?" "What?" They ask in sync.

"Why should we leave you?" You sniff. "Because you don't love me..." you whisper before you break down in tears. Julia pulls you on her lap and kisses your forehead while Bella kisses your hand.

"What makes you think we don't love you?" You take a moment to calm yourself down.

"Because you-" you sob "you always did things without me, you went shopping, took walks, everything without me!" You cry out. "You even- even fucked without me. I heard you all night and it hurts, it fucking hurts that you two are doing things happy together and I'm left out..."

All of you were crying by now. It hurt them to see their little baby cry and hurt so much because of them. Julia rocks you back and forth in her lap.

"Sweetie listen....we love you, we love you so much. And I- we're sorry that you feel left out. We never wanted you to feel like that." Bella stands up and goes to grab something while Julia kisses your cheek.

"Look" Bella holds up a blue suit. "We bought this for you and please don't ever think we don't love you princess. We love you so much, we could never live without you." Julia kisses you softly.

You still cry against her when Bella sits down again you hugs you from behind.

"And becuase of the sex. You were sick and we were just too needy for each other but never think that you aren't enough cause you're all we need." You calm down again when Bella wraps her arms around you and Julia. "I love you my princess" she kisses you lovingly "and I love you my Darling" she kisses Julia. "I love you too you both"

You sit in their arms for about five minutes.

"What about a relaxing bath sweetie?" You look at them and nod with a smile. Bella goes into the bathroom to prepare everything while Julia helps you stand up and undress. "Everything done" bella says as you walk into the bathroom.

You sit in and immediately feel better. "Stay please" you say as they wanted to walk out. "The tub is big enough so come in with me"

(Imagine you on the left, Bella in the middle and Julia on the right)

They quickly undress and sit in with you. Bella soaps your upper body while Julia does the same with your legs. "See baby now you're both relaxed" Julia giggles and slides her hands up your legs to your thighs. They smirk at each other while you feel the pleassure that overcomes you.

"What are you doing?" You ask. "Come here and just enjoy it." Bella pulls you towards her and in between her legs. You lean back against her chest while Julias hand finds your core.

Bella kisses your neck while her hands cup your breasts. Julias fingers tease your entrance. "Be a good girl for us and relax sweetie..." Julia says seductively and you blush.

"Yes" Bella stops her movements. "Yes what princess?" You swallow. "Yes Mommy" They nod and continue to tease you. You, so needy for their touch, bite down on your bottom lip so hard that you taste blood already. "Don't do that" Bella whispers into your ear from behind before she bites your earlobe.

She cups your chin and turns your head to face her. She licks the blood from your lips before she kisses you hungrily. In this moment you feel two of Julias fingers enter you and you moan into the kiss.

Bella cups your breasts once again and pinches your nipples between her fingers while Julia rubs your clit and her fingers pump in and out of you in a fast pace.

When Bella and you pull away from eachother your look falls down to Julia and how perfect she looks by pleassuring you. Your eyebwos furrow when she gets even faster with her fingers.

Bella sees your look "Do you like what mommy is doing to you?"

"AHH YES OMG YES I LOVE IT MOMMY!" You half scream, half moan out. Bella kisses and sucks your neck while still massaging your breasts. "And do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"YES I ALSO LOVE IT MISSTRESS!" You feel her smirk on your skin.

A tight knot forms in your stomach and you feel yourself on the edge. "Can I- I need to cum please let me cum"

"Just hold it for another moment sweetie." "Oh Darling I'm sure she can take a third finger for us Darling." Julia smirks and leans up to kiss Bella passionately that only turns you on more. "Will you do that for us?" "Anything for you but please just make me cum."

Julia inserts a third finger, you scream out of pleassure. She does this for another painfull minute before she finally says

"Alright sweetie cum for us." And you do you cum hard while moaning their names. Julia fingers you through your high before you fall back against Bellas chest, your breathing heavy.

They both lay soft kisses over your face and collarbone. "You did so good for us princess. We love you."

You smile weakly and close your eyes. "And I love you." Bella opens her legs wider and Julia sits between them and next to you.

You stay in this position for a few minutes before they help you out of the tub.

"Come here sweetie we'll help you"
Julia wraps a towel around your body before she carries you in the bedroom.

Bella helps you in your panties, all three of you only wearing panties.

They lay beside you in bed. Bella behind you spooning you, her hand around your waist, her breath on your neck and Julia on the other side rests her head against your naked chest, her hand lays on your waist where she takes Bellas hand in hers.

You were so happy to have them. They were all you could ask for and always wanted. They give you comfort, they give you love they are your home.

"Good night Darling, night princess." Bella kisses your neck softly.
"Night baby, night sweetie. Love you two."
You melt in their touch as they give you a soft good night kiss on each cheek.

"Thank you for being there for me...always" "We're always there for you sweetie, you can tell us everything. Never be ashamed of anything."

"Yeah I think the same but you should sleep now."

You nod and lean against Bellas front while Julia leans back against you.

"Love you." You mumble before you drift of to sleep....

Okayyyy that was the first chapter with two of Hellies characters I hope you liked it.

Let me know if you want another part with them

or if you want me to write some one shots about two other character of Helena.