8.~WHAT DO YOU FEEL?~

Start from the beginning

Why did I say that? What is my problem?

One and half hours later

Y/n pov:

It's been some time now and people have started to come to the house. No one is welcomed upstairs so that's good.

I'm walking around the second floor a bit when I see Tony bedroom door open.
I look without giving myself away and I see Tony and Natalie inside the room.

Tony is looking at the mirror when Natalie walks toward him taking him by surprise.

"Do you know which watch you'd like to wear tonight Mr. Stark?"

"I'll give them a look"

...

"I should cancel the party now?"

"Probably"

Tony turns and they both walk towards the little couch. Natalie with a drink

"Yeah, course it's, hum..."

"Ill-timed"

"Right. It sends the wrong message."

"Inappropriate"

They're extremely close now and I hate it.
I roll my eyes at myself. Why do I care?

"Is that dirty enough for you?"

Ok so, I know she's talking about the Martini but tell me if it wasn't in a flirty voice!
Tell me!

I'm gonna throw up now. Thank you guys.

"Gold faced with brown band...
And the Jaeger. I'll give that a look"

Thank you man for changing the subject.

"Bring them over here"
He now sits down on the small couch.

I know it's wrong to listen to this but come on, how can I not? Don't judge me.

She brings the watch to him.

"I'll take that. Why don't you..."

And now she sits next to him.
No but she promises it's not like that...

Do I trust her? I don't know. Since the first day I knew there is something wrong about her. She's not telling the truth. Imma confront her about what's going on.

I'm gonna stop watching before I get myself nauseous.

I walk away to my room. Entering I probably shut the door too loudly but I don't care. I jump on the bed and look at the ceiling.

Why do I care so much? It's not like we have something going on. I'm getting too worked up on this.
I just need some confort right now and I have a way to get it.

I get up and shift in my wolf.
Since I could this is sort of an escape for me. I feel less pain or cold. It's just... Better in some way.

I did some research too on which kind I am.
I found out I'm a Canadian wolf. The biggest kind. Even bigger cause of the mix of genes they used.

The thing that doesn't help is that I have powerful senses. I can hear Natalie coming toward my room. She probably heard me slamming the door.

As she gets here she opens my door and I just ignore her.

"Why did you slam the door?!"

"No one ever taught you how to knock?"

"No one ever taught you to not to spy people?"

I roll my eyes and get up shifting back.
The device is on me so I have clothes on.

"You knew and you didn't say anything?"

"Yes I knew. I just ignored it"

She's getting passive-aggressive now.

"Yeah well I just wanted to prove a point. I can tell when someone is flirting, don't lie to me!"

"You don't know everything Y/n. And why do you care so much? It's not like we are together! I can be with whoever I want"

"Oh so you admit there is something!"

She throws her hand in the air and looks away.

"That's not what i said. Stop being so jealous!"

"I'm not jealous! Why would I be?!"

"If you're not jealous then why are you acting like this?!"

We're literally shouting at this point

"Because i can see there is something you're hiding and it's not my place to ask but if I see you literally flirting with someone and you say you're not then there is something wrong!"

Thanks God the music downstairs is loud enough cause this would be for everyone to gossip on.

"You wanna know the truth? I can't tell you. I just can say that I will one day but I promise I'm not trying to get in his pants!"

I look at her unsure.

"I don't wanna pressure you but I don't know what to believe..."

She walks toward me with a sorry look on her face.

"Please just... give me time."

"Ok... I will..."

She smiles sadly and kisses my cheek before walking out. She leaves like that but not before giving me a look.

Please tell me I'm doing the good thing...