8.~WHAT DO YOU FEEL?~

Start from the beginning

"I know you're out there Nat! Come in next time don't stand out the door alone"
I swear I can hear the teasing voice in their words...

Y/n pov:

The door cracks open reveling Natalie on the other side. I smirk at her.

"You know if you want to listen to me play you can simply ask. No need to hide behind the door."

"Oh shut it. I was just walking trough..."

She is trying to look tough but it's not hard to see trough her.

I take a good look at her. She has a dress on that compliments her body magnificently.

I pat the space next to me on the bed and sit down the guitar.
As I do this she closes the door and comes to sit next to me.

"You look good by the way"

"Hum... Thanks..."

"What now. Cat got your tongue?"

I say mocking her words from the day we first met.
I laugh as she rolls her eyes.

"I was just wondering why you are still in simple clothes. The party is in less then two hours"

"I'm not coming to the party... It's not for me. I already talked to Tony. He understands."

Her expression falls a bit at this but I don't wanna make her uncomfortable by pointing it out.

"Guess I'm gonna have to drink alone tonight" she says smirking and looking at me in the eyes.

I chuckle at this and shake my head.
"If you want company you can still come to my room, you know?"

"Can't, I have to make sure Tony doesn't make a fool of himself"

This time is my expression to fall a bit.
Lately she's been more and more around Tony. We barely talk anymore.
"Guess it's just me then..."

"Is something wrong? And don't try saying no cause I can see right through you"

I smile and look away
"You've been spending a lot of time with him lately... Is there something going on?"

She looks at me as if I'm crazy.
"Are you really worried of this? He's ten years older then me! If not more. That's not the reason"

"Then what is it then? You're always around him and you've been spending less time with me. I'm not dumb."

"I'm his assistant. I need to be around him all the time. But I promise there is nothing going on."

"It's not like I care that much... It's just getting lonely here"
I say trying to save my butt. I can't give away my feelings like that. I see how the atmosphere changed and she gets up from the bed.

"I should go do my job now. I'll see you later... I think."

And with that she gets out without even looking at me.
You can call me dumb now or every other insult you want!