Confession

3rd Person POV

"Grian!"

The parrot jumps, turning to look at Scar.

"Don't do that!"

"Sorry sorry, you busy right now?"

"No, what's up?"

"Perfect! You're coming with me then."

Grian laughs as Scar starts pulling him away from his base, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see!"

The avian follows the vex up his own mountain to a small clearing towards the top.

"What are we doing up here?"

Soft music plays from behind Scar as the Hermit holds his hand out to Grian.

"I was hoping for a dance, with the busy start of the season we haven't had a lot of one on one time together."

Grian takes his hand, being pulled into a dance.

"You don't need to steal me away to have my time."

"I know but it's so peaceful up here."

"It is, it's also got a nice view, your landscaping skills never fail to amaze me."

A light blush covers the tallers face, "You needed a mountain and I came to help, you're the one building an alleyway with a beautiful night sky underneath."

"Mmmm so what did you really need?"

The parrot is spun in a circle, causing a smile to spread across his face.

"Whatever do you mean my pesky friend?"

"I know you Scar, you didn't just bring me up here to dance."

"What if I did?"

"I'd call you a liar."

"I'm deeply offended by that."

The vex can't help but smile as Grian laughs, admiring the way the sun lights up the shorters face, hair looking more blonde than normal. The way the feathers on his back fade from red to yellow to blue with just a hint of purple at the bottom. Scar admires the way that pesky smile reaches the parrots eyes and Scar reaches up, brushing the locks of blonde out of those beautiful eyes. 

A blush dust his face, "You've gone quiet."

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you look."

"If you've brought me up here to fluster me I'm leaving."

"I didn't, you know I still remember the day Mumbo and I found you."

"Oh gosh."

"You were so scared, clinging to Mumbo once you recognized him. Becoming comfortable with me after a little bit. I've watched you grow from barely trusting anyone to feeling loved and supported here on Hermitcraft."

"Where are you going with this?"

"For two seasons I've had the opportunity to grow closer and learn about you and from you. For two seasons of Hermitcraft and now two seasons of the Life Games I've had the opportunity to fall in love with you over and over again."

"Scar..."

He twirls the shorter before ending in a dip as the music fades away.

"Grian, will you be my boyfriend?"

A smile breaks out across his face, "Yes Scar, I would love to be your boyfriend."

"Oh thank goodness, this would be very awkward right now if you would've said no."

The avian breaks out into laughter, leaning up and kissing the vex.

"Can I stand up now?"

"Oh yes! Sorry." Scar stands up straight, helping the shorter stand.

"...Scar, I do need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"There may have been a small explosion at the Swagon earlier today."

"What!?"

Grian laughs, taking off down the mountain, Scar running after him.