Epilogue

Twelve years later

Nine months after Tom and Liliana's magical wedding night, Lily popped out another baby - a boy. He was shortly named Alexander. He was a funny boy, always trying to crack nonsense jokes to make the others laugh - ever since he knew how to walk he was extremely clumsy and continuously tripped over his own feet.

Three years after that, baby Emory was born, she looked up to her big sister Adeylia and the pair never left each others sides. Liliana felt proud of her daughter as Adeylia took Emory under her wing. Emory was a quiet girl who hardly ever spoke, Lily often worried due to the girls speech but Tom always comforted her.

Lily had quit singing when she got pregnant with Alexander, she wanted to be Toms house wife and cook dinner for him and look after the children in her spare time as he worked in his office - she loved it. She only hated when Tom had to travel to Birmingham or London for the odd meeting here and there, she wanted to be with Tom at all times. But Tom had his plans, Charlie and Ezra were going to shortly take over the business - even though Tom didn't want to let go yet.

Lily's baby fever didn't stop when it came to Emory, she got pregnant the very last time with baby John. Tom was supportive and never left her side with all of her pregnancies, but when it came to the actual birthing, he decided it was best if he went to go have a drink whilst the Gold sisters and Polly helped her give birth. But for baby John it was different, he stayed and brushed her sweaty hair out of her face and kissed her cheek and held her hand as she screamed as loud as she could. As soon as the blood was wiped off the baby he looked at Lily and all he could see in the baby was John - his brother, the two were identical so he chose 'John' for the name.

People spoke about the similarity in John Jr and Tom's brother John, Lily had no idea where the blonde hair had came from as both Lily and Tom were naturally brunette, but Polly had told her it was due to Thomas' grand mother.

According to the Shelby clan, John Jr acted just the same as Tom's brother, he was a little devil and Lily was the one chasing him around the house this time.

He was only four years old and swearing and trying to make everyone laugh and pretending he was big and mighty. He was Lily's little baby, she protected him and immediately went to his defence if he got in an argument with his siblings and Thomas was usually the one defending the other children, but Lily would have no word and whisk John up into her arms and walk off somewhere else to distract him. He was a complete mummy's boy. (Even if he did get babied far too much.)

"Adeylia, Ezra I'm trusting you with everything to look after Emory and Alexander." Lily spoke to the teenagers as Adeylia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"How many times have we got to go through this? We know Mum." Adeylia sighed as Lily furrowed her eyes at the attitude she was receiving from her daughter. Who knew that such a small sweet girl who ran around with no shoes on could turn out so moody? The teen years was hard and she was not excited for Emory.

"Ruby will take you four to school everyday, she'll be switching with Linda sometimes. You all have to be ready at bang on seven thirty-"

"Dad! Tell Mum we don't need to go to school!" Adeylia quickly interrupted Lily who rubbed her face in her hands.

"No Adeylia, you all need to go to school. Now stop back chatting your Mum." Tommy spoke tiredly, just wanting to get on the road.

"Why? I can just live the gypsy way. Follow my roots like Aunt Polly rattles on about." Adeylia empathised the 'roots' and Lily felt anger boiling her blood but Tom put an arm around her waist to calm her.

"Right okay Adeylia, go marry some man and go live the gypsy way and wash in a river and skin a piece of meat your husband brings back and then cook it. When you can't even clean your room." Tom rolled his eyes as little John chatted back.

"Yeah Adeylia, go live the gypsy way." John crossed his arms glaring at her, Lily giggled as she realised John had no idea what he was talking about and she scooped him up in her arms.

"Well I can just work for you." She smiled sarcastically as he took a deep breath, getting frustrated himself.

"I'm not employing a girl who can't go to school and doesn't know how to read or write." Adeylia groaned as Lily playfully rolled her eyes before rushing over to her children and smothering them in kisses and hugs to say goodbye.

Thomas and Lily were heading off in a wagon for a few months and travelling around the place whilst Ruby came to look after the children, she loved living this way with Tommy and John will be coming with them this time. The first time she travelled with him was a few months after their wedding when Adeylia and Ezra were four years old and she had been begging Tom for years to take her again.

"Here we are." Lily smiled, sitting next to Tom in the front of the wagon as John sat in the wagon playing with his toys.

"Here we are." Tom finally repeated as he controlled the horse, going to go find Johnny Dogs somewhere and follow him.

"We finally made it Tommy." Lily smiled, nestling her head on his shoulder as he kissed her hair.