Chapter twenty three

Seven months later.

PART ONE

It was Liliana and Thomas' wedding day. Liliana, Ezra and Adeylia moved all of their belongings into Arrow House. Everybody seemed content - although Lily wanted to move out of Arrow House as soon as possible. It was 100% haunted according to Lily. Lily still traveled to London to sing, and Thomas was always sat front row: smiling proudly at her.

Both of the parents hadn't seen each other in twenty four hours by tradition, Thomas was on the left side of the house shaving his stubble after his shower, talking to his brother. Whilst Lily was on the right side of the house and moisturising her legs after her own shower.

It was hard for Lily to pick a date for the wedding, to be honest Thomas just wanted it done and over so he could call her his wife but Lily wanted a summer wedding which everybody would enjoy.

Lily carefully put on the white lingerie which would go under her wedding dress she had especially got it created so it would match. It was lace and white with pearls and mini jewels. Her and Tom still hadn't had sex yet and it hurt her feelings at times as it had been so long. It was a usual routine before bed - unlike how it used to be when they had just met. It started with them both putting the kids to bed, having a bath/shower, brushing teeth and Lily either reading a book and Tom finishing some business or them both just talking to each other. No sex. Was she good enough for sex? Was he seeing other woman for those things? But hopefully, today was the day.

Lily wrapped her silk robe around her body before heading outside to invite Ada, Polly, Angelina, Natalia, Anne and Esmeralda in. Angelina was previously her maid, but the two had formed a sweet friendship and Lily wasn't ready to let it go just yet when she sold the house. She wished Ruby was here to watch her get ready, but she also understood that her and Ruby still weren't on good terms. The two hadn't spoken since the last dinner party but Lily heard that Ruby was invited today.

The women squealed as Lily walked out into the corridor and blushed to let the woman come in.

"Thomas is going to love it tonight!" Anne giggled as she started brushing out Lily's hair and experimenting.

By the end of all the woman's laughter and tea and biscuits Lily's hair and makeup was finished, Lily looked in the mirror with wide eyes, she looked gorgeous. Anne did her hair into a high neat bun with thick strands at the front, her blonde hair shining in the light. Whilst Angelina perfectly did her makeup which consisted of white eyeshadow, lashes, eyeliner, filled in eyebrows, blush and a dark red lipstick.

"Thank you guys so so much." Lily felt tears from her eyes as she fanned them away.

"Gosh I can't believe I'm getting married."

"We will be sisters in law!" Ada smiled and gave her a welcoming hug.

"A Shelby now sweetheart." Polly smirked and joined in the hug.

"I wish you luck." Ada rolled her eyes playfully as Lily giggled before getting out her dress and the girls fussing over on how to get it on.

"God Tommy, getting married again. Look at you, fella." Arthur joked as Tommy gave him a stern look.

"Boys, this better go to plan. For fucks sake she's been planning this for months if it isn't perfect she'll have a fit." Tom spoke at the group in front of him, consisting of: Arthur, Finn, Isiah, Charlie Strong, Johnny Dogs, Billy and Charles.

"Got ya Tommy." Johnny tilted his hat but Tom quickly pointed a finger.

"Sort out your fucking kids so they don't run rings around her and ask her a lot of questions - it makes her uncomfortable."