Chapter fifteen

Long chapter!! Not edited

2 weeks later

"Are you going to release it tonight?" Edward asked Liliana as he played with her hair.

"I'm just worried you know..." Lily put a hand on his, Edward had no clue that Adeylia and Ezra's father was Thomas Shelby. Nobody knew except the Shelby's, she kept that to herself.

"What is there to be worried about? Lily if your ex was as interested as he was in your life and the childrens then he would of came by now and found you. It's not exactly like you're hidden from the world. You were in the newspaper the other day, has he found you? No." Lily shot up at the last part, her heart pounding.

"W-What do you mean? I thought I was in the newspaper months ago?"

"They've only just released it. He hasn't found you Lily." Edward sighed, Lily sunk back into his chest.

"This is an important thing. We want as many people possible to come to the wedding. We can't have a small reception, my family wont accept it." Edward spoke which caused Lily to frown.

"You're right. I'll tell everyone tonight. Now we need to start getting ready." She gave him a soft kiss and jumped off his lap to get the kids and her ready for her show.

Thomas had went to every single one of Lilianas shows in the past two weeks, listening to her angel-like voice. He always sat at the back, eyeing her every move. With a fedora hat on. But this time as he entered the bar she was playing at he decided to take a risk. Be closer to her, so he could see her much clearer, he even wore his glasses. Polly decided to come with him this time to have a good look at the girl.

Tom watched as she entered the stage, red lipstick and heavy eye makeup. He could see in the corner of his eye how it shocked Polly, seeing how Lily had went from a small girl with an attitude to a young lady.

They watched as she sung her songs happily and smiled at everyone, Polly gripped onto Toms hand for support. She knew it affected him.

Once she had finished she looked at the stage, and to the left side of the stage and blew a kiss. Tommys heart dropped. Who did she blow a kiss too?

"Hello everyone, I have an announcement! Please welcome Edward Peterson onto the stage!" She smiled and people clapped as Edward stepped onto the stage.

A million thoughts ran through Thomas' head, wondering who this man was and why she was so interested in him.

Edward gave Lily a kiss on the cheek and Tom didn't miss how blush tinted her cheeks.

"Excuse me everyone, I'd like everyone to know me and Lily are getting married!" The crowd cheered as Edward pulled Liliana into a hug and then kissed her.

Polly didn't miss the way Tom clenched onto her hand, as the crowd were cheering at the couple.

The crowd stood up as Lily and Edward exited the stage, Tom started marching nearer to them, whilst Polly tried to grab ahold of him.

"Mummy!" Adeylia shouted and ran into her mothers arms whilst Toms jaw dropped at Ezra who stood by Lily's side, beaming up at her.

"Oh my good god." Polly muttered as soon as she caught her eye on Ezra, both Thomas and Pol took in Ezra's appearance. He was a splitting image of Tom. The eyes, the nose, the facial structure, the lips.

Lily put her daughter down whilst looking around the room, although she quickly got distracted as women swarmed her, like bees. Wishing her congratulations.

"Stay here, we'll see her in a minute." Polly tried to calm him but he just stood a few metres away. Staring at her, him, and the children. He definitely knew they were his.