Chapter eight

My eyes slowly fluttered open to the smell of dark chocolate and pastry and I smiled at the smell.

That's when I saw Thomas smoking a cigarette whilst putting his tie on with a tray which included a chocolate croissant and a small cup of coffee.

I walked out of bed and rested my head on his shoulder and watched as he did up his tie with his cigarette hanging from this mouth. He looked frustrated so I gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"I bought you some breakfast, thought it would be better if you are in bed for once." He gestured to the tray, I carefully picked it up and sat on the edge of the bed.

I took a bite of the croissant and immediately felt bliss at the hot dark chocolate oozing out of it. Tom chuckled at me when he saw how much I was enjoying the rich pastry.

"I'll drop you off to school this morning and then you and Ruby will come back in the car. We have a gathering tonight of the family so go pick up a dress." He smiled and passed me some money.

"Thank you Tom," I smiled, and in return he gave me a passionate kiss. His index finger underneath my chin.

I finished my breakfast and strolled into Ruby's room where her wardrobe was. I desperately needed to go shopping anyway, to stop stealing all of her clothes.

After five minutes of deciding, I picked out a light grey skirt with a silk white blouse and a black blazer just incase I got cold.

I brushed out my straight dark hair and put on a bit of lip tint and I was ready to go.

Once I had reached Toms office door, I knocked and then walked in. As always, his head was stuck in paperwork.

"I'm ready," I smiled as he looked up at me. He walked over to me and put a hand around my waist while kissing me roughly.

He pushed me against the door and started kissing my neck which made me giggle and gently try push him away.

"I have to go!" I giggled but he shook his head and guided me to the sofa.

"You have plenty of time sweetheart now lie down," He muttered and I rolled my eyes playfully and lied down.

His face was about an inch from mine as he held my head in his left hand, squishing it almost painfully.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, now be quiet and take it." He ordered and I leaned my head back on the edge of the sofa.

He rolled up my skirt and tutted when he saw my underwear I had packed. It was a light pink lace with white flowers around the edges.

He quickly took them off and kissed my clit which made me jump.

Immediately his tongue was dancing up and down my folds and circling my clit. The whines and moans that came out of my mouth were so loud and unladylike, I felt almost embarrassed.

I played and tugged with his soft hair and sometimes I accidentally even pushed his head down, and when I would, he would put his teeth on my sensitive clit almost as a warning.

I mewled at the feeling and when I finally felt the heat in my stomach I was pleading for him to let me finish.

I rolled my hips into his face and when the knot in my stomach finally unraveled, my body slumped into the sofa.

Tom gave me a small pat on the thigh and I groaned at the thought of going to school.

"Come on, let's get you to school." He mumbled, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

I hesitantly got up and followed him out of his office and watched as he sorted his hair out in one of the passing mirrors.

We got in his car and i happily watched out the window at the passing fields.