Chapter Eleven

Lilianas Point of View

I knocked on Tommys office door and waited until I heard his deep voice.

"Come in,"

Walking into the dark room I sat at the chair across from him as he took a gulp of whiskey.

I looked down at my lap as anxiety trickled through my veins at his death stare. I knew what he was going to mention, and I've always been a girl who dislikes confrontation.

"You embarrassed yourself last night Lily." He firmly spoke and I chewed my lip.

"It wasn't my fault or my intentions..." I trailed off

"So you're going to blame doing drugs and drinking on my nephew? Unbelievable." He scoffed which I crossed my arms. He has a point. I stared at him, trying to seem intimidating but we both knew I was failing. He patted his lap to indicate me to come over, Taking a deep breath and slowly making my way over to him I sat on his lap. Immediately feeling the bulge in his trousers.

"You've disobeyed me Liliana."

"You never told me I wasn't allowed to become friends with your nephew," I furrowed my eyebrows, but before I knew it he hastily changed my position - me laying across his lap with his bulge digging into my private area.

I shut my eyes and hid my face at the jolt of pleasure I just had felt from him, wishing there was no material separating us.

"Well I'm telling you now, don't fucking speak to my nephew again. Let alone fucking make out with him, or do drugs with him." I could hear the venom in his voice, but why did I still want to push him further? I was in a vulnerable position, but how far would he go?

"So can I still drink with him? You didn't specify that."

I felt his large hands rip my dress and I gasped but as soon as I could even think, his hand came down on my ass like there was no tomorrow.

He carried on, tears streaming down my face, choking on my words as I felt my whole ass was on fire. I clutched onto his knee, crying out as he quickly stopped and controlled himself.

"Have anything else to say Liliana? Anything else you want to do with my nephew?" I shook my head and tried to get up but his hand was on my back - holding me down.

"I'm sorry, please let me get up," I cried, wanting to stop all the pain I was currently feeling.

He slowly lifted me up to his lap and I dug my face into his neck, wincing at the shooting pain I received.

"All you had to do was give me an apology but you would've rather been smart with me." He shook his head as he rubbed my back and walked me over to the sofa by the fireplace.

He laid my down on my back and knelt in between my legs, sucking on my neck.

"Are you sorry Lily?" He stopped and looked at me.

"I am I'm really sorry I didn't mean too I promise you Tom..." I begged as I stared into his eyes.

"So what intrigues me is..." He stood up, laughed and looked at me with a mocking look on his handsome face.

"Why did you do it,?"

"Did it intrigue you? Make you feel brave, smoking? Did you want to see my reaction? Did you want the attention of ruining my night? Did you want to embarrass me? After me looking after you, taking you in - fucking treating you like royalty. I let you spend nights with me, I gave you attention which women crave... Do you really need more?" He stared at me, I felt anger bubbling up inside me. Was i grateful for being one of the hundred women Thomas Shelby used as a toy?