She cya box him pan him lip?

"I'm going home. Good night likkle bwoy," Ms. Cora said.

"Hmm, call mi when yuh reach home," He said before he walked into the kitchen.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I continued to finish the dinner that Ms. Cora shared for me as he clung to me. I'm supposed to shower after I finish eating and then Kassauni wanted me to accompany him when he tells Nathalia about her father.

I promised him that after I took a shower, I'd be with him to tell her. His bluntness might upset her and that's not what we want. My heart feels for her because she lost both her parents and Kassauni told me about her stepdad. It's so heartbreaking that she's such a pure soul and people treat her like that.

Kassauni finally decided to just eat the dinner that Miss Cora made and then I helped him wash the dishes while Nathalia put them away. I went up to his bedroom and picked out the pajama set that I brought to sleep in. I smoothed them out on the bed before grabbing my toiletries and headed into the bathroom.

While I was in the shower, I left the water running while I took down each one of his bodywash and smelled them. I squeezed out one of them on my rag and lather my body with it, quickly.

When I finished bathing, I took down one of his many towels from the shelf in his bathroom before wrapping it around my body. The door knocked and I looked towards it.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Yuh decent?" Kassauni asked me. I smiled.

"Yes, what yuh want?" I asked. He opened the door and walked in.

"Me waah brush me teeth," He told me. I stepped aside and grabbed the toothbrush that I now claim as mine, to do the same.

"Have you spoken to Nathalia as yet?" I asked, rinsing out my mouth before I started to brush my teeth.

"No, she gone bathe," He said, pulling up the sleeves of his shirt before he started brushing his teeth.

We stared at each other in the mirror while brushing our teeth. He smirked and then his eyes cast downwards to look at the ring on my finger. I smiled and looked away continuing to brush my teeth. He pulled out one of the drawers and took out a tongue scraper to give me.

"Use dat," He said to me. I spat in the sink and rinse off my toothbrush before adding more toothpaste.

"I thought you said you only had one," I said as I started brushing my teeth again.

"Yeah, okay. Use it," He stated before taking out another one.

Awe, selflessness at its finest.

When we finished brushing our teeth, he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind himself. I unwrapped the towel from around my body before drying myself thoroughly. Looking at the stand, I realized that I didn't take my panty inside the bathroom with me.

Opening the bathroom door, I saw Kassauni sitting on the edge of the bed with my panda print silk pajamas. On top of it was a pair of black lace panties. The same panty that I was supposed to take in the bathroom with me. I sighed, wrapped the towel around me and walked over to the bed to pick them up.

"Dem sexy panty deh yuh wear guh sleep?" Kassauni asked, looking up at me.

"It's a regular panty," I said.

Barely...

"Then why bow deh pan the front? And the back?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I ignored the warmness rushing to my cheeks.