Chapter Seventeen: Is this the truth?

Jay was now on the floor bleeding out from his wounds with both ice shards lodged into his skull and chest. Alakai was behind him looking pissed as ever, arms crossed and ice was forming from his feet. His hands grabbed the phone in his pocket. Reagan on the other hand was still filled with shock at what just happened, her eyes fixated at the body bleeding out. The memories of the blood seeping out, corpses filling the hallways of the place came flooding back but she soon snapped herself out of it and her attention focused on him. Alakai. Her eyes analyzed him.

Frosty, white hair with a light blue fade complimented his light, pale skin, His bangs were swooped to the right side of his face. Light blue scales under his yellow eyes, a scar on the left side of his face, with dark, black horns like those of a dragon on his head. He sported a gray sweater with a black jacket over it, black cargo pants and black boots. Her mind came to the conclusion but she was unsure, the gun in her hand pointed at him.

"You're... a dragon... aren't you". She uttered out.

"I'm surprised you're observant,". He replied.

"The trainers tell us, you guys like to walk amongst us or hide away". She explained.

"Well, I rather not hide as I have something to complete unlike Dorian. Busy playing with water". He rolled his eyes. "I can never trust him to finish one thing. Out of frustration he called the sand demon, the line rang and Alakai's patience was running thin at this point. With Dorian, he was just messing around with Akuji as "fair" as he could since the water demon's abilities are still sealed away in this room and has to resort to hand to hand combat. Dorian just blocked every attack with sand with his stupid smug smirk.

"Don't you know how to play fair?!". He asked.

"I do, I just choose not to. Not fun this way. Besides it's fair for me and well not fair for you as there's no water for you". He shrugged his shoulders and just smacked Akuji in the face with a sand whip. Anger was just boiling inside of him and he was getting ready for the next attack when Dorian's phone rang and he picked it up, blocking the next attack with a sand wall then a sandbox.

"Hello! Dorian the sand demon. Not related to the Sin of Pride and a 5 star bounty hunter. How may I help you!". He answered in a cheerful tone.

"Well, hello 5 star hunter. Do you care to explain why I have the brat and not you?". Someone asked.

"Hey... Alakai". He spoke.

"I'm not here to listen to your excuses. Just get your sandy butt over here". He said and hung up. Dorian sighed and dropped the sandbox.

"Sorry to run water freak but I have someone to meet,". He spoke and his form turned into a pile of sand. He disappeared into the vents.

"That stupid sand freak!". Akuji yelled, his hands clenched in frustration. The last bit of sand slid into the grate but not before hitting the emergency button causing the door to close, this stuck the water demon in a stalemate. Chase after Dorian or get trapped in this room until the other Delta members run in and arrest him. He didn't take his chances with being stuck so he ran towards the slowly closing door. It shut behind him, the locking mechanisms were heard.

With Alakai, he was getting annoyed by Reagen so with whatever magic he had, ice started climbing her legs keeping her in place. Fear was plastered on her face and she squirmed trying to get out as the ice grew past her knees and now to her waist. The thought: "Am I gonna die?". Kept screaming in her head non stop. She didn't want to die, whatever limbs that she could move that being her arms and fired the gun at the growing ice. Though small pieces fell off, more just kept coming and now covered her arm and the gun then stopped at her mouth. Alakai glared at her, Dorian's timing was perfect as he dropped through the vent grate, and the sand puddle turned into his regular form. A grin appeared on his face, wiping the dust from his shoulder and eyes followed to the frozen Reagen. Wasn't surprising to him one slightest as Alakai was known to have a short temper for someone who's main ability is ice and born in a frozen area. Fire dragons are known for their short temper.