6.~MEANINGS OF RED~ PT. 2

Start from the beginning

"I-i... You're completely right..." I clear my throat "m-my name is Y/n." I put out my hand for an hand shake.

She looks at me and chuckles.
Good y/n you just embarrassed yourself. Stuttering and handshake? What's wrong with you? And why do I care so much?

"No need to be so formal now. And don't worry it's cute to see you so nervous. But why is that?"

If I knew I would tell. I look down and fidget with my hands.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? You were acting so confident back then"

I look up at her and smile.
If she wants to play, we can play.

"It's just that I'm not used to being around beautiful redheads like you"

Now I can swear I saw a bit of blush. I swear! She looks down and back up at me.

"Red is usually associated with danger. Are you sure you want to be around that?"

I smirk and shake my head.

"It actually has many meanings. It can be bad thing like danger, anger and aggression but it can also mean energy, entusiasm, determination, independence and the one I like the most, love... So what is it gonna be?"

She looks at me with a bit of a shock in her face.

"What would you prefer?"

"I think we'll just need to wait and find out"

I smirk and turn around. But before walking away "for the door you can follow the wall behind you and you will have it on your right. It's been a pleasure Ms. Rushman"

I walk away with that. I don't know what I just did but I did it. I have a feeling I will see her again sometime soon...

Some days later
F1 event

Y/n pov:

We're currently getting out of the car. Tony has been invited to an event and Pepper being the CEO and me being the 'guard dog', we get to go along too.

As we walk in the hotel there are a lot of people there. Some famous too. But of course when the man talks he does what he wants and guess what. Natalie is here! As his assistant too! And I can't even talk to her.

I hate my life.
Now they're taking some photos. I walk towards Natalie who looks at me. When their done Tony says "the wolf will be by your side all event. They gets frustrated around crowds of people so don't leave it alone."

"Sure Mr Stark. No need to worry"

Natalie looks down at me and smiles. I look away and as I see people walking around me I put myself closer to her.

She goes to get us a table and I look at everyone moving around. Thanks God she's arguing with a waiter. Not gonna lie, he's getting on my nerves.

"You don't understand sir. Mr. Stark requested this table and he will pay for it"

"No ma'am you don't understand. You must be stup-"

Before he finishes talking I get up and growl at him, getting myself between them.

"I-I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will get you this table as fast as possible"

He practically runs off after saying that. That's what I thought!

"Thank you."
Natalie looks down at me. I look at her but not wanting to give away myself I walk to the table and lay down.

"Stay here. I'm gonna take Tony"

Alright. Guess it's time to relax

After some time Pepper comes sit down. I look up at her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted already. When can we go? And where is Natalie?"

"You looking for her too? I don't know why she got to you and Tony so easily..."

"Why? Are you jealous of her? And don't try to lie cause I can see it"

"I'm not jealous, I just don't trust her!"

"Sure... That's the reason."

"Don't act like she hasn't gotten to you" pepper says rolling her eyes at me

"What do you mean? There is nothing going on"

"Sure. Now shut it or other people might find out what a lying shifter you are"

I roll my eyes and lay down again. I just find Natalie attractive! That doesn't mean I like her. I've met her just a few days ago, it's impossible.

Suddenly I hear Pepper call Natalie. I look up and see how worried they're looking at the television. I look in that direction and see Tony getting in a race car.

Natalie went to call Happy and we get up to go towards our car.

This man is so stupid sometimes I would kill him myself. If Pepper doesn't do it before me of course.

We stop for a moment and look at the other tv. We see a man with fucking electric whips destroying the race cars on his way. What else could go wrong?

We turn and see Happy at the door waiting for us. We run out and get in the car where I transform back. Don't worry I'm not naked. Tony gave me a device that keeps my clothes when I transform. How does it work? Ask him cause I have no freaking idea.

We hear some explosion in the distance. As we get there Happy has the greatest idea of his life and crushes into the wall hitting the whip guy in the process. Crazy but what can I say? It worked.

And now they're yelling at each other. Fantastic.
When Tony opens the car door it get cut off by that shithead.

I get out of the car as Happy is hitting him repeatedly. I give Tony the case as the bad guy cuts in two the whole car. Ok, now I'm getting angry.

As Tony puts the suit on I shift in wolf without caring of being seen and charge the guy.
He tries to hit me with that fucking whip but I'm still an Hydra weapon and sorry but not so easy to take down. I dodge the hit and get to his face. He uses the other whip and before it gets to me I claw his face leaving a scar for life but unfortunately I didn't get to dodge this attack too.

Now I'm rolling on the ground. My wolf skin is modified so I'm not in danger of life but that knocked out some air from my lungs and my vision is getting blurry. So things did get worse.

The last thing I see is Tony almost getting choked and be able to still get to knock out the shithead. Now everything goes black and the only thing I hear is Pepper and Happy calling my name and running towards me...