New girl

Alison's POV

I wake up with the automatic lights they have to wake us up. They turn them on and some guards tell us to wake up if we don't want to miss the breakfast time. I've been here for four days, I think today is my last day under observation. I did all they told to do, I didn't cause any trouble so I think I'll be able to be "free" tomorrow. I wake up and put on my shoes, the free inmates have now shower time, but we have first breakfast so we won't talk with them. They put on the handcuffs, only on my hand and just to walk to the room where we eat. The guards who work in the kitchen are so rude, but I think it's because they're tired of this. They make me sit and they take off my handcuffs, they give me a tray with a little milk box, a glass and a few cookies. We are only six people in here right now, I think most of them are new like me and they are in observation too. I start to eat, quiet and trying not to make noise.

"Hey, I'm Jenna, are you new here?" A girl in front of me asks with a nice voice.

I look at her, she looks like a good person. Well, we're in prison, I can't trust anybody. I look at her for a few more seconds, she's waiting for my answer. She doesn't look bad, and it won't be bad to know someone in here.

"Hi, I'm Alison and yes, I'm new here, are you?" I ask her.

"Oh no, I've been here for three years" She says biting one of her cookies.

She looks a little bit older than me, I'm only 21. Anyway, curiosity is killing me, what is she doing here? I mean, in observation.

"Why are you under observation?" I ask her curious.

"I got in trouble" She says opening the milk box and put it on the glass.

I do the same, I'm pretty hungry. So it's true if you make any trouble, even if it's little you'll lose all your rights and get I observation again, I have to be worried.

"What happened?" I ask her. I want to know to be careful.

"That bitch made me look guilty of something she did" She says kind of angry, I don't know who she means, but I want to know the name.

"Who?" I ask her kind of worried. I better remember the name she's going to tell me to stay away from that girl.

She looks around and gets closer to me, I do the same,. It's probably a secret or maybe this girl has some friends in here that could hear Jenna and get her in more trouble.

"Fields" She says whispering "Don't forget that name, avoid her as much as you can" She says drinking her milk.

"How do I know who is that girl?" I'm scared now, there are bad people in here and I don't want to get in trouble and this girl seems to be the trouble.

"You'll know who she is when you see her" She says, and with that she finishes eating. "It was nice to meet you, see you around" She says raising her hand, which means she finished and that she wants to go.

She walks away with a cop carrying her. I start to drink my milk and I think in that name "Fields" It's probably her surname. When I finish I raise my hand and they take me to the bathrooms. Apparently I'm so dangerous and they have to stay in the same room with me while I'm taking the shower. I turn around like always and I let the water run to my face. I only have ten minutes for shower, it sucks but at least I have shower. When I finish they give me a new orange suit and I go to my cell again. Two days ago they gave me a pen and a notebook. The only thing I do while I'm locked here is writing... I love writing. When I was out I wanted to be a writer, I remember stayed up a lot of nights writing, sometimes a diary, or sometimes just I thing that I though. They gave me a chance to write to my family, but I refused it, the last thing I want to do know is talk with them, but I know they'll visit me soon and I'll have to see them. I start what I did today, not to much but it's something, I meet someone and I had and actual talk. While I'm writing I hear my door opening, I see a cop in front of me with the handcuffs again.