He wanted to tell her the truth, he wanted to share all his secrets with her but it is not the right time. He knows she had the right to know about his dirty jobs and the dark side of their business but he didn't want to scare her.

"Parvati I will tell you everything but later okay? Give me some time. I need to deal with them first until then just promise me that you won't leave the bedroom okay? Take Aditi with you if you want to but don't leave the bedroom till I take care of the mess okay?" He asks in a pleasing voice as if talking to a baby and Parvati nods.

She did not understand why he was so worried but she trusted him. "Good then, go up and don't come down until I come to take you" he says and she goes upstairs, obeying what he said.

Seeing her go off, Aadhiren marches towards the basement, folding his selves till his elbow. He walks through the dim lit corridors, fumming with rage.

Entering inside the cell in which the intruder was stuck in, he saw him being held against the wall with chains.

And two bodies laying next to the wall. He frowns and looks at Rajat "They inhaled a drug before we could approach them" he says and Aadhiren nods. Both of them seemed young and now their bodies were blue and substances came out of their mouths.

Before he could approach the one boy that was chained, the door to the cell opened with a thud and he turns around with frown. It was Akash. He was fumming with anger and his veins in his neck were poping out.

"How did you know?" Aadhiren asks him with his hands on his waist "Rajat called me" he says, standing next to Aadhiren.

They both were of the same height so they looked like brothers standing next to each other.

Their eyes diverted to the criminals. "Let's make it quick yeah?" Aadhiren says, taking a chair and sitting on it "Who sent you?" He says with a calm voice.

No answer. He sighs "One more chance, who sent you?" This time he asks looking at him intensely. He didn't even bat an eye. This angered him.

He stood up, took a gun from the stand that was attached to the wall and grabbed the boy from his collar. "Listen kid, you looks very young. I am assuming 17 or 18 so I am giving you another chance to spare yourself from dying. Come on now open your mouth before I thrash these bullets in you" he says shaking him a little and the boy shivered.

"No no, please don't kill me" he says with trembling voice. "Then answer me" Aadhiren says and the boy shook his head, tears streaming down his eyes.

This brought more rage in the room. "I- I can't. If I tell you then he will kill my brother" he says with a shivering voice and tears in his eyes.

"Who?" Aadhiren asks but he just shook his head "Please. I can't tell you" he says again. "Listen, if we don't let you go he will still kill your brother because he will think that we have killed you which means your task is left undone. And if we leave you and you go and tell him that you didn't complete your task then he is gonna kill both toh and your brother" Akash says.

The boy looks at him and thinks for a minute "If I tell you who sent me here and for what purpose then will you save me and my brother?" He asks and Aadhiren looks at Akash.

Before Aadhiren could deny him, Akash jumped in "Yeah sure" he says and Aadhiren looks at him with shock in his eyes. The boy was not convinced.

"I need guarantee" the boy says and Aadhiren pulls the trigger on his gun "I will give you some" he says poitning it at his forehead and the boy got scared.

Akash pulled Aadhiren's gun from his hand and Aadhiren sighs "What are you here?" He asks Akash and he rolls his eyes.

"I give you my word kid" Akash says and starts of unchain him from the wall. Aadhiren looks at the scene and runs his hand through his hair, turning around dramatically. "Sit here" Akash says to the boy, making him sit on a chair and giving him a glass of water.

Aadhiren just stood their with sour expressions.
"First let's get your wounds treated and get you cleaned them you can have something to eat and then we will talk okay?" Akash says keeping a hands on the boy's shoulder, making him smile and nod.

Aadhiren frowns and looks at him with his hands raised in the air "What is this??? A guest house?" He asks Akash who just ignored him. Aadhiren groans at him and leaves the cell to go to his room.

"I will be in my room" he says and leaves.

.
.
.
.
.

THANKS FOR READING<33

and happy new year my lovelies🥹❤️‍🩹

And regarding my update schedule, my exams are approaching so it will be two days a week.
I was thinking Monday and Friday:)

leave your reviews about the chapter!