Chapter 25 - Freddy's Secret

Here's the final chapter guys *cri*
If you couldn't tell, there is a little more after this though....c:

- - - - - - - - - -

A long day of performing for kids began to draw to a close. Bonnie was finishing up her guitar session with Toy Bonnie. Freddy leaned against the wall, smiling as he watched Bonnie. Toy Freddy stood near him, smiling faintly at Toy Bonnie.

With one last verse, the two girls finally finished the guitar session, and kids began to cheer. Bonnie smiled as her and Toy Bonnie took a bow. "Thank you!" Toy Bonnie said with a smile. Bonnie grinned playfully at the blue bunny, and the two walked backstage.

Freddy smiled as he went into an embrace with the purple bunny. "Hey, you did great." He said, smiling. Bonnie smiled, blushing a bit, and nuzzled her head into his shoulder. He was excited for the surprise date he planned for her tonight. "Thanks Fazbear." Bonnie said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Red quickly colored his face and she laughed quietly. Chica popped her head out and saw the kids leaving with their families. "Today was a busy day, just look at the mess!" Chica squealed, pointing out the cheesy pizza left om the floor, the spilled drinks, and crumbled napkins.

"Great, Bon will really love the way you decorated for the date..." Freddy thought until he heard Chica speak. "Guess we better clean up." Bonnie nodded, but was quickly stopped by Diana. "H-Hey Bon, we should help uh, Nyx and Chica clean up the kitchen...right?" She said, raising her eyebrow at the vixen and chicken. The two widened their eyes, and smiles grew on their faces, knowing what was going on. "Yeah!" "Totally!" The two said, practically grabbing Bonnie and dragging her to the kitchen.

"We better clean up quick..." Freddy said, huffing a bit. Foxy looked over at Thunder and Gold, who already began to clean up. Freddy smiled, and saw Husky come out from a party room. "God, this place looks like a dump." He said, picking up some trash. "You can say that again..." Freddy said, agreeing with him. Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy began cleaning up.

Marionette peaked out from the second party room, and motioned Freddy to come over. The bear saw him, and walked over. "Hey, I was able to get you these." Mari said, handing Freddy a colorful arrangement of flowers. He smile widened as he took the flowers. "Thanks Mari, I hope she loves them." Freddy said, giving Mari a thumbs up.

He nodded his head, and walked out, helping the others clean up. Freddy smiled, and set the bouquet of flowers on the stage, as he rushed over to his friends. "Can't do this alone!" Thunder said, playfully calling out Freddy. He chuckled a bit, and helped clean.

"Okay Bonnie, this place is a dump!" Chica exclaimed, looking around the partially messed up kitchen. "I think the main room is worse, you sure we shouldn't go and help the-" Bonnie began, before getting interrupted by Nyx. "Don't worry Bon, everyone else is out there helping." Bonnie sighed, and helped them clean. "I should make a pizza!" Chica exclaimed, giving Diana and Nyx a wink.

The two nodded, as Bonnie shrugged. "Uh, okay?" The three girls laughed, and ran around the kitchen, cleaning as fast as they could.

A half hour passed and the main room was perfectly clean. "You guys can go hang out in the break room, you guys deserve it." Freddy said with a smile. The others nodded, as Thunder spoke. "I think I am going to go join the others in the kitchen." She said, smiling at the bear. He nodded and watched her walk down the hall, and the others in the break room.

Freddy wiped his paws on a towel that Gold got out, and pushed a table out towards the stage. As he did that, he walked back and picked two chairs up, setting them across each other. Violet and Mike walked in. Violet handed him a bag full of rose petals, and a purple tablecloth. "This is so sweet, but I better get paid for this." She said playfully, as Freddy rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I know where the boss puts his money." Freddy said with a smirk.