Prologue

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU SCARED CHILDREN WITH THAT GOD DAMN HOOK AND YOUR SWORD! DO NOT ASK ME FOR FORGIVENESS!" Freddy yelled at a cowering Foxy. Chica stared at Freddy with a scared look in her eyes. She walked over and stood firmly in front of Foxy.

"Foxy did not do anything Freddy! Stop it!" She said as she looked behind her, at Foxy. Freddy growled at Chica. "B-But F-Freddy...I-I didn't m-mean to s-scare them..." Foxy tried to say before Freddy interrupted. "YOU ARE THE REASON THE KIDS DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE!"

As Freddy yelled, Golden Freddy stood at the doorway, looking down. Freddy pushed Chica away as she squealed, falling onto the floor. "Chica!" Foxy cried out before feeling a huge pain on his face. He held it, and looked up, seeing Freddy growling. His paw was covered in oil, Foxy's oil.

Freddy clawed at Foxy, as Golden growled. He felt a paw go onto his shoulder and he turned to see Thunderskies. She perked her ears down as she spoke quietly to him. "Please don't do what you did last week...you lost that ear..."

Golden Freddy put his own paw over his left severed ear. He turned to her with a sorrowful look, and muttered something. "Sorry." He then left her at the doorway, walking towards Freddy.

Mike was walking past the backstage door, and heard screaming. He looked and saw Golden Freddy and Freddy clawing at each other's faces.

Thunderskies looked over at him, and motioned him to leave. Mike sighed, and walked down the hall. She sighed as she turned back to watch the two fight.

She mumbled something under her breath. "I hope Freddy does not do this for long...something tells me he has a soft side...." She then noticed a small animatronic next to her.

It was Angel. She focused her bright green on Freddy, and hid behind Thunderskies. She knelt down to Angel, and spoke. "Let's go...you shouldn't see this." She said as she got up, holding Angel's paw, and both walked away from the gruesome fight.