Chapter 20 - Mangle

So Freddy and his small group FINALLY MADE IT. GOD TOOK THEM LIKE A YEAR!

Anyway...enjoy!

Cursing btw hehe.

AND OMG IM SORRY FOR THE VIDEO...I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE CAUSE...Fronnie...

- - - - - - - - -

Freddys heart nearly broke. He saw a familiar purple furred bunny on the floor, laying down, missing an arm. He took deep breaths, not knowing the severe damage. Mangle stopped and noticed him before smiling, running over to him.

"Babe, there you are!" She said as Freddy walked past her. Toy Chica and Chica stopped fighting, watching him go over to her. "B-Bonnie?" He whispered. Bonnie made no reaction, but her ear twitched a little. Freddy's worried look grew into a happy grin as he stepped over her and wanted to see her gorgeous magenta eyes.

But he didn't...all he saw was a torn off face and wires. So many wires.

His heart shattered, and flew into thousands of pieces. If he had gotten here sooner, he could have saved her, he could have helped her, he could have seen her again. As he began clenching his fists together, his voice boomed into the room, shocking everyone

"HOW COULD YOU!?" He said, rising from the floor, standing to Bonnie. His shouting caught the attention of Mangle, who smirked as she looked at him with her innocent eyes. "Sorry sweetie, I just had to do something with her before you got here. Besides, you are mine." She said with a smile. That is when it hit Freddy

That is why she got close to Bonnie. To trick her and somehow get her to the warehouse, where this would happen. But he let this all happen! He should have known something was up.

So many thoughts were swirling in Thunder's head. All this time, she was right about Mangle and Toy Chica's true intentions. She was right about them getting revenge. She was right about Mangle's glares and stares at her.

Goldie soon lost it, and picked Toy Chica up. "Why!?" He screamed, growling, and let his teeth show. She shuttered in his grasp, and spoke. "G-Goldie! We b-belong together!" Thunder breathed heavily as Mangle pushed her against the wall again. "BITCH!" She shrieked as Mangle dug her claw into Thunder's chest.

Thunder began to screech as Goldie looked over. He dropped Toy Chica and ran over, grabbing Mangle and throwing her on the ground. "It's okay, I got you." He said as a smile grew on his face. She smiled and held her chest, seeing it covered in blood and oil. She clenched her fist, and Goldie helped her up. "Toy Chica!" She shouted, her eyes glowing red.

Freddy grabbed Mangle by the neck and lifted her up. "You are a fucking crazy bitch!" He exclaimed, growling. Mangle gripped onto his paw, and spoke. "I-I love you s-so much...." He growled, speaking to her. "You hurt the closest person to me..." As he put his head down for a moment, anger rose. He looked up, opening his eyes and they seemed to be a dark tint of red.

"I am going to return the favor..." He remarked, angrier than before. Mangle realized what he was going to do, and slashed him in the face.

He shrieked, catching the attention of the others. He let go of Mangle, and held the right side of his face. A huge cut was there, and had oil rushing down. She stared at him, talking quietly. "I didn't want to do this Freddy....But you left me no choice. I am going to teach you why we belong together." Freddy cracked his knuckles and lunged at her, until slamming into a wall.

Mangle chuckled with delight as she pulled herself up by wires. Ever since she was all mangled back at the old place, she used wires. She spoke to him, as if they were dating. "Oh sweetie, see if you can catch me." Freddy grunted and watched her swing off a wire, and left through the door. He growled, and sped towards the door, and was swearing revenge for Bonnie.

Bonnie heard it all, and if she could cry, she could. Freddy could fall into one of the traps, and get reprogrammed. She didn't want to lose the one thing that she loved.

Chica cracked her knuckles as she stared at Toy Chica. She put her hands on her hips, and watched the small chicken giggle. "If you think you are going to beat me looking like that, then I feel sorry for you." But her victory speech was cut short and Thunder cut it. "She isn't facing this battle alone..." She remarked as she stood next to Chica. Foxy growled at Toy Chica, his hook ready. Goldie growled, and quickly ran towards her.

Toy Chica dodged most of Goldie's attack, but got kicked in the jaw by Foxy, and she screamed in frustration, and punched him at a wall. She became more insane, and picked a knife up. Goldie roared as he pushed her to a wall. She squealed happily as she dug the knife into his shoulder.

"HEY!" Thunder roared in anger as she picked up a dagger. She aimed it at her, and threw it. Toy Chica heard the dagger flying towards her, and attempted to dodge it, only to be greeted by a fearing pain in her back. She smirked, getting up and grabbing a bunch of ninja stars. She sarcastically remarked.

"If it is a battle you want, then it is one you will get."

A/N- LOL TC WITH WHAT ARMY?

Mangle swung playfully from wire to wire, as Freddy struggled to keep up with her. "Oh Freddy, wish I showed you this, but to bad you are not mine!" She hissed as he spoke up. "I am pretty glad I am not yours!"

She growled and fell from a wire/ Freddy saw and dashed ahead, grabbing her by the ankle, and throwing her at the wall. She shrieked in pain, and horrible memories fled into his mind about when they dated. Their first kiss, the day he met her, when they spoke to each other about their personal problems, the day he said goodbye to her.

It was as if all those things were happening again. He could feel the memories playing over in his mind, but the memories faded into the dark, as some different memories played in his mind. The day he met Bonnie, the two of them bonding, the day they got into a fight, his realization that he care or her, their first kiss.

He slammed Mangle's head repeatedly against the wall, forcing himself not to shed a tear over what happened. He...he lost Bonnie. The torture he went through with losing Mangle was nothing compared to now. He had the chance to prevent this, but he let it happen.

Mangle slashed her hook several times at him, as she fought through tears running down her face. She loved him, but couldn't help the strong hatred she had towards Bonnie. Bonnie had basically replaced her, and she couldn't just watch her Freddy, her Freddy, just leave her!

Freddy slammed her head against the wall, as he spoke. "You tried to kill someone just to break up with me! You tortured Chica and Thunder! But worst of all, you murdered BONNIE!" His eyes glowed a darker red as Mangle spoke. "I-I just love you too much!" She shrieked in pain, as tears flowed down her face.

"S-She never deserved you..." She whispered out. Freddy stared at her, his heart shattering more but with the rage flushed inside him, he yanked her head back, and slammed it against the wall again, making her quiet.

And with that, he dropped the body in front of him, staring at it. To see his former lover like this shattered him, but what awaited him was true horror. He saw the deep dents in her head, and knew she must have died from shock.

"I-It's over Mangle..." He whispered out, getting up, and looking at the door, where Bonnie awaited...He clenched his fists, speaking quietly.

"I....I avenged you Bonnie..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Please do not hate for the crappy writing. I had a bad headache and just wrote the first thing to pop into my head.

Well...this was a sad chapter...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LOL NOPE THE B*TCH IS DEAD!