Chapter 13 - Reunions

This will contain the flashbacks that were in other chapters, but in Mangle's view of thaaaaangs.

If you want to know, I am going to make sure I have a chapter that explains all the flashbacks, but idk when.

Also some sassy Thunder.

Btw, foul language.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mangle and Freddy stood at the doorway and she spoke. "O-of course babe." She said as Freddy smiled. She then walked away and turned, seeing Freddy had left.

"Stupid fucking bear..." Mangle muttered under her breath. The truth was, she could care less for Freddy. She liked having someone to play around with and mess around with someone's feelings.

She noticed and sighed. Oh Foxy, if only you weren't so loyal to that bear..." She said quietly as she walked towards him.

A/N: AH! The flashbacks keep coming!!!

As Freddy opened the box, he was greeted by Mangle. She was hugging him and kissing him as he struggled to push her off.

Thunder looked awkwardly at Bonnie, who was a bit speechless. Freddy looked back at her as Mangle spoke. "Oh Freddy, I missed you so much!" Freddy glared at her and yanked her off.

Mangle got yanked off, and stared speechless. She put her paws to her side and spoke. "What the hell Freddy? I thought you would miss your own girlfriend!" She sort of shouted.

Bonnie walked to his side as Freddy spoke to Mangle. "Mangle, we both know why you really caused the Bite. You didn't love me, I don't know why but I am over you." He held Bonnie's paw, both smiling as he continued.

"I found someone new. I'm sorry but I hope you find someone who truly loves you." He said nicely as Bonnie introduced himself. "The name is Bonnie. So you are Mangle?" Bonnie said nicely as Mangle's angry looked transformed into a smile.

She nodded, and spoke. "Yes. Nice to, meet you Bonnie. I am truly happy you found love with Freddy, he is a great guy." She smiled nicely, leaving Thunder confused. What the hell? Thunder thought. She stared at her, as Toy Chica spoke up.

"Well, well, well, look who it is, Miss Ugly Ass herself trying to steal my little cuddle bear!" She exclaimed as she held Goldie's paw. Thunder glared at her, muttering awful things under her breath when she spoke up. "Well, it's nice to see the Skank Queen is back."

Toy Chica and Thunder both let go of his paw as he walked over to the Marionette. Chica groaned and spoke up to the angry girls. "Guys calm down. I know you both like Goldie-" She began until Toy Chica rudely interupted her.

"Hey Chica, how did you ever get with someone like Foxy! I mean, look at you compared to me!" She turned back to Thunder who growled at her. Thunder smirked and spoke back. "At least Chica can get a man unlike you, you little slut."

Both girls glared at each other until the Marionette spoke up. "Hey we don't need this, we just got here. No need for any arguing..." His voice trailed off as he crossed his arms.

Toy Chica closed her eyes and crossed her arms, trying to relax. Thunder growled, showing her sharp teeth until taking a breath, and crossed her arms.

"C'mon TC, let's go to the break room." Mangle said nicely. Bonnie smiled and nodded her head. "I agree with her. We can just relax and have fun." She said calmly. Mangle nodded her head and spoke to Bonnie. "I think we are going to be best friends." Mangle said happily.

Bonnie smiled and walked with Freddy and the others to the break room, as Toy Chica and Mangle stayed behind. Toy Chica glared at her friend, and nearly shouted. "Mangle are you seriously going to let that stupid bunny take your Freddy?"

Mangle smiled and turned to her friend, whispering. "As long as you do what I ask TC, there may be a way for us to get what we both want..."

Her voice trailed off as the two walked innocently to the break room.

- - - - - - - - - -
Wow Mangle, first day back and you already want Freddy...
WOOOOOOW.
Anyway, sorry this chapter was a lil short.
Don't forget to vote and leave a nice comment!
In other news, I sadly won't be able to upload Chapter 14 till Friday. I am busy with other stories and have to get my grades up.
Cry with me!
*readers cry and slap mangle*
-BonnieTheBunny245