Chapter 16 - Splitting Up

Ooooo bad stuff went down.

More bad stuff is going down!

More foul language, you have been warned.

- - - - - - - - -

Chica began waking up to a blinding light. "Good, your up." She heard a familiar voice and Toy Chica stepped out of the dark, smiling, holding a knife. Chica realized she was trapped, inside a cage. "Hey! Get me out of here!" She said and Toy Chica laughed. "Oh don't bother. Where you are is miles away from that wrenched pizzeria, where nobody can hear your screams..."

She glared at her, and spoke to her. "Why the hell did you bring me here TC? I never did anything to you!" Chica said, glaring daggers at her. Toy Chica growled at her, before shouting. "YOU TOOK FOXY AWAY FROM ME!" Chica stared at her, a bit confused. She grunted and saw her wrists were binding with chains, that were attached to the wall. "I thought you liked Goldie..." Chica said with a smug look.

Toy Chica rolled her eyes and spoke. "Oh please. I can like two guys at the same time." Chica growled, then smirked, talking to her. "Well, guess that officially makes you a slut." Toy Chica smiled, and put her hands on her hips. "Oh sweet heart, I take that as a compliment." She chuckled as she walked towards a door and spoke to her.

"Foxy won't be yours for long..." She chuckled evilly as she turned the lights off and began shutting the door. "NO!" Chica screaming, trying as hard as she could to pull herself out of the chains, but realized she may rip her hands off, like they were before. Toy Chica laughed and slammed the door shut, leaving Chica to nothing but loneliness and darkness.

Bonnie smiled as she wrapped her performance with Freddy. As they finished, they were greeted with cheers. Mangle smiled as she swung from the wires, not seen by any of the animatronics. She got inside the arcade, and was taking a few deep breaths. She took a second to stop the deep breaths before calmly walking out of the arcade, greeting the others.

Foxy turned to see Mangle, who was walking out of the arcade, smiling at Freddy and Bonnie. "Great performance you two!" Mangle said sweetly as the others noticed her. "Hey Mangle. Thanks, really appreciate it." Bonnie said, as she smiled at the others. Thunder smiled and got up from her seat and spoke up.

"I am going to get Chica. She didn't bring that pizza back." Thunder giggled as she dashed towards the kitchen. Swinging the door open, she looked around and heard nothing but silence. "Chica? Chica are you hiding or something? If you are, it isn't funny...We really want that pizza!" She said, as she looked around for her.

But soon, she got to the pizza stove and found a scrapped piece of yellow fur covered in tiny bits of oil. What the hell? She thought as she picked it up, and stared at it. Could have been anything or anyone. Yet, something was off. She looked around before noticing a torn apart bib. There we go! She thought to herself as she picked up the torn pieces.

Soon, it was back together, and it read: LETS EAT! Wait, Chica's bib reads that, not Toy Chica's...Something is off.

"Thunder?" She bolted up, and turned, seeing Foxy. "Lass, where is Chica?" He asked, worried about her. Thunder, staring at the bib wide eyed, spoke to him, a bit uneasy about the situation. "Someone..." She took a second to take a deep breath. "Someone kidnapped Chica."

Toy Chica smirked as she sat in the arcade. Mangle walked in with Freddy, Bonnie, and Angel. Toy Chica bolted up, and smiled. "Hey ya'll. What's up?" She said, giggling. Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy were in the corner, playing some air hockey. Freddy looked at Toy Bonnie, and something was off.

Toy Bonnie seemed dazed, or in a trance. Something is off about her... Freddy thought as Thunder and Foxy rushed in the room. "We have a problem everyone!" Foxy said as the others turned to them. Mangle and Toy Chica gave each other slight smirks, knowing something.