Chapter 1 - The New Girl

Just to let you know, Bonnie is a girl in this story.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie was sitting nervously in a box as she heard the van stop. Am I actually there? She thought quietly to herself. She tried not freaking out. She did not actually know what the animatronics would be like. Maybe they are all friendly and will treat me like on of them. They could possibly hate me and try to murder me! Or maybe they are the shy and quiet type.

Thoughts ran through her head as she heard the van driving again. Must've been a red light or stop sign or something. She look at the only two things that were in the box she was in. Her guitar, and a poster with the Fazbear crew on it.

She picked up the poster and sighed, staring at the animatronics on it. She was nervous. Just the thought of her meeting them was impossible for her to think. Suddenly, she felt the truck turn and she slid, hitting the back of her head against the box.

"Ow..." She muttered to herself. Soon, the truck stopped again. "Great another light." She said quietly. She heard two guys chuckling and she froze. The box she was in was dragged out of the truck.

Freddy and the gang were frozen on stage, watching the guys walk towards the pizzeria. Freddy was thinking of ways to murder them, while Chica and Thunder knew what was going on. Angel was nervous. Thunder knew that either one of them was getting replaced...or there was a new animatronic.

Please have Freddy replaced...please... Thunder thought to herself quietly. She hated him so much. She knew what he was like before, but he turned into a monster. She sighed as she watched Mike let the guys in. The guys were joking around and Mike signed a few papers.

"Alright, good night guys." Mike said as he handed a paper back. With a smile, Mike took the box to the back room, where Golden Freddy was hiding. Angel was curious, and went to go off stage. As she got off stage, Freddy turned to her, growling. Her ears perked down in a fearful way and she snuck back onstage.

Angel hid behind her friend, Thunder, who glared at Freddy. Mike sighed as he walked out of the room, smiling at the others. He spoke to them, crossing his arms. "You all have a new animatronic joining you guys..." He said as he noticed the clock struck twelve.

Freddy turned straight to him, and growled. Mike knew what would happen and the second he got, he ran to the office, quickly shutting both doors Freddy chuckled to himself as the others got off stage. "Everyone go after Mike." He said with an annoyed tone.

He turned to the others, shocked. They weren't going after the security guard, but they were heading to the back room. As Chica reached for the door, Freddy stood in front of them. He scowled at Chica, glaring at the other two. "Do as I say and go get Mike!" He yelled.

Chica stared at him, full of fear. She turned to Thunder, who was pissed and walked in front of Chica and Angel. "Hey, Fazfuck, we want to meet the new animatronic if you don't mind." She said sarcastically. Freddy glared at her, and moved his paw from the door. "Fine...invite that idiot Foxy if you want to." He looked over at Pirate's Cove, where Chica was heading to.

Foxy was weakly inside Pirate's Cove. Chica looked inside, with a smile. "Hey, there is a new animatronic. Want to meet them?" Foxy looked over at Chica, and smiled weakly. "Aye...be there in a second." He weakly got up as she rushed inside, helping him.

Thunder and Angel were outside, staring at Freddy. She knew what his problem was, but he didn't need to lash out on them, especially Angel, who was the youngest animatronic. She turned to see badly damaged Foxy with Chica.

Freddy glared at Foxy, before moving to the stage. Thunder rolled her eyes as she led her friends inside the room. There, they all quickly saw the purple bunny sitting on the table.

Chica sighed as she stood next to the bunny. She poked her, and sighed, talking quietly. "Is it a boy or girl?" Thunder laughed as she answered. "It is obviously a girl Chica...Her body is more feminine." The two laughed as Foxy said something funny. "Aye...us men be outnumbered now."

Angel made no noise and climbed onto the table, behind the bunny. She pressed a button and a noise was heard. The other animatronics focused their attention on the bunny, who was staring at them all.

Bonnie stared at them, and realized she was in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. She became really nervous, and looked around, speaking in a shy tone. "My name is Bonnie...S-So you must be Chica, Thunderskies, Angel, Foxy, and..." She looked around for Freddy. "Freddy..." Her voice trailed off. Thunder glared at the door, and groaned.

"Nice to meet you Bonnie. I am Thunderskies, call me Thunder for short if you want. Also, if you want to meet Freddy, he is probably out on stage doing something..." She said with an annoyed tone. Bonnie stared at her for a moment, before Thunder spoke again. "Sorry...It is just Freddy..." Her voice trailed off as she saw Golden Freddy.

He stepped out of the small closet and Bonnie turned around, seeing him. She spoke with a smirk. "Didn't know there was another Freddy." Golden Freddy stared at her, and then she noticed the left severed ear. "A-Are you okay?" She said in a soft voice.

Golden Freddy smiled at how kind she was, and nodded. "I'm fine." He then looked up and saw Thunder making eye contact with him. She turned to Bonnie, and sighed. "Freddy is outside, please don't tick him off..." She said as she pulled Goldie to the side.

Bonnie sighed as she opened the door, and saw the place. She looked around before hearing a scream. She stared down the hall with wide eyes and ran as fast as she could down there.

"Stop squirming!" Freddy grunted as he dragged a struggling Mike down the hall. "Get the fuck off of me!" Mike shrieked. Bonnie stared at Freddy with disgust, and spoke. "What the hell!?" Freddy and Mike looked up to see her. Freddy smiled and spoke. "Good, someone else is here. Grab him so we can stuff him in a suit." Freddy said with an evil smile.

Bonnie picked up Mike, but to Freddy's shock, she pulled Mike out of his grip as he glared back at her. He spoke with a ticked off tone. "Hey! I am the bloody leader and you do what I say!" Bonnie smirked as she helped Mike. "Now it makes sense why the others fear you."

Freddy growled at Bonnie as he spoke. "Who the hell are you anyway?" Bonnie turned to him, and let Mike go back to the office. "I'm the new night guard." She said sarcastically. Freddy glared at her before she chuckled. "Relax, I am just a new performer. I play guitar."

The two shared eye contact as Freddy took a good look at her. She was a tall and slender purple bunny, with bright magenta eyes. She was no taller than him, minus the ears. She wore a red bow on her head. Freddy looked at her with a smug face and spoke. "The name is Freddy, Freddy Fazbear." He said with a suspicious look in his eyes. Bonnie's eyes met his and she spoke. "The name is Bonnie."