Chapter 12 - Just Tell Me

Sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger for a while....

This may not end well...

Just kidding, I don't know. May contain some cursing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie and Thunder shared glances as they stood quietly. Goldie stared wide eyed at the picture and folded it, attempting to hide it

Freddy was gazing at Bonnie and out of the corner of his eye, he could see his brother folding a picture up.

He became enraged and spoke.

"What the hell is going on!?" Goldie froze, staring at him. Bonnie began to feel her face getting hot. Thunder bit her lip when they all heard Bonnie speak up.

"Mangle..." She muttered quietly.

Freddy stared at Bonnie, and just her mentioning the name made anger rise inside. "What so you mean Bon?"

Goldie glared at Bonnie but his mood changed when he saw Freddy. Freddy was staring helplessly at both of them, and Goldie unfolded it.

Thunder began to explain the situation.

"Look Freddy, Mike and Violet got a document and pictures of the new batch of animatronics...Mangle is one of them, along with Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Marionette, Balloon Boy." She paused and groaned, continuing. "I think that is it though..."

Freddy clenched his fists, and muttered. "Fuck...When are they getting here...and how do you know that it is Mangle?"

Thunder raised an eyebrow and spoke. "How many other white, pirate, vixens with pink blush do you know?" Freddy rolled his eyes as Goldie answered. "Who knows when they are getting here, maybe in a day or two."

Bonnie sighed and stroked Freddy's arm. "It's okay... she probably got over you by now." Freddy smiled and gave her a hug. "Thanks Bon." She smiled and slightly kissed him on the cheek, as Thunder bit her lip. She winked at Bonnie who began to blush.

Chica appeared at the door, and spoke. "Hey lovebirds, hurry up! There is a birthday party in an hour!"

Thunder and the gang chuckled as Goldie gave her a small but passionate kiss on the cheek. She blushed as her, Freddy, and Bonnie walked out and onto the stage.

Goldie waved slightly to her, and sighed, sitting back on the wall, thoughts of what would happen.

"Hey kids, it's your very best friend, Freddy Fazbear!" Freddy said into the microphone, in front of a bunch of children. "Who wants to eat pizza with Chica the Chicken?" Chica said to the kids. The kids smiled, and cheered. "Don't forget about me! I'm Bonnie The Bunny!" Bonnie said.

The kids smiled as the last animatronic introduced herself. "What about me huh? It's your friend Thunderskies!" Thunder said, smiling. Both Bonnie and her glanced at each other, and smiled, both rocking out on their guitars.

Freddy and Chica rolled their eyes as Freddy spoke up. "Okay, okay, enough girls. We have a show to put on!" Chica smiled, and cheered. "Yeah! Let's start!"

Bonnie began playing her guitar, till feeling a bit nervous. She made eye contact with Freddy, and he nodded his head, whispering. "You can do it Bonnie." She nodded her head, and continued.

Thunder began playing, and nodded her head in approval at Bonnie. Freddy smiled as he began to sing.

The kids cheered as the gang performed. Chica invited two or three kids to join them on stage, and danced on stage with them.