Chapter 2 - Raging Out

Bonnie and Freddy continued to stare at each other as Golden Freddy and Foxy stepped out of the backstage. "Nice to...meet you Bonnie..." Freddys said suspiciously, as he glared at Foxy. Foxy glanced at him, and his ears perked down. Freddy growled something under his breath and walked away.

Foxy perked his ears up as he walked over to Bonnie. "So, ye met the boss eh?" She turned to him and nodded her head. "I guess..." Goldie smiled as he stood right next to Foxy and talked to her. "Did he say anything?" He said as he cautiously looked where Freddy was heading to.

Bonnie spoke softly. "Say anything about what?" Goldie bit his lip and spoke. "It's nothing..." His voice trailed off as Chica and the others walked out. Bonnie smiled and spoke to them all. "Thanks for being so nice and friendly towards me." Thunderskies and Chica smiled. Thunder smiled and talked.

"Hey, it's good to have another one of us right?" She chuckled a bit and the others joined in. Freddy hid behind a wall as he listened to the gang. He growled quietly before having an image of Mangle pop into his head. He sighed sadly as he heard the 6 AM clock ring.

He walked towards the stage and glared at the others. "Get on stage." He scowled. Thunder glared at him before leading a fearing Angel next to her on stage. Bonnie and Chica got on stage as Freddy stared over at Foxy.

Foxy saw him and the two shared eye contact. He could tell what Freddy was saying, just by his eyes. He was saying. "Don't you DARE scare the children today...or else..." Foxy sighed as he got on his stage, badly damaged from the night before. Chica stared at him, thinking of what she could do.

Freddy sighed as he stood on stage in front of a bunch of small children. He adored all the attention he got from them, how much he loved them and how much they loved him. But today, when the kids showed up, the attention was not on him. It was all on Bonnie.

As the song ended and the animatronics went around to meet kids, Freddy noticed a lack of children near him. He looked around for all of them, and stared straight ahead.

Bonnie was there, playing a game with a few kids. A kid climbed on top of her and the two messed around. As the little girl got down, Bonnie looked up to see Freddy's attention on her.

Fear struck inside her. She looked around for the others for some help. She saw none of them and then that's when a bubbly, girl's voice spoke in the microphone. "Who wants pizza!?"

Bonnie turned to see Chica, on stage winking at her. She mouthed the words "Thank you" to Chica who nodded her head. Thunder walked over to the group of kids with pizza and served it.

Foxy was on stage, singing a pirate song. Bonnie was watching, and started to laugh when she saw Chica gazing at him. Chica noticed Bonnie and blushed intensely. Bonnie waved her paw at her and Chica rolled her eyes. As Foxy got to the emd of the song, he pulled out a big, silver sword.

A littl girl stared at sword, a bit scared. Freddy's eyes dashed towards her as he glared at Foxy. Foxy noticed that and slid the sword back. His heart was beating fast, knowing what would happen tonight. He went on with his performance, and was scared of the night awaiting him.

Night hit quickly to Foxy's luck. Mike strolled in casually as he glanced at Freddy. Bonnie smiled at Mike, waving her paw. Freddy glared at him, wanting him to die already. Mike smiled at Bonnie as he dashed to the office, knowing only Freddy would go after him.

Freddy mumbled things under his breath as he headed to the backroom, where Goldie was. Freddy looked around at different manuals. Goldie's ears perked up as he heard him walk inside and he groaned quickly. Freddy heard him and glared. "What?" He scowled. Goldie got out of the small closet and spoke. "You." He said with anger in his voice.

"What problem do you have with me!" Freddy yelled at him. Goldie showed no emotion and glared at him. "I know why your mad, but get this through that tiny brain of yours. WE weren't the ones who caused the bite! So stop treating us like it WAS out fault!" As soon as he said that, he quickly wished he didn't. Freddy stared at him with wide eyes, but soon, anger flushed inside him. "YOU WILL REGRET SAYING THAT!" Freddy shouted as he lunged at him.

Bonnie sat in the booth with Chica, Thunder, and Angel. Angel giggled as Chica put pizza on the table. Bonnie stared at the cheesy pizza. Thunder grabbed a slice and began eating it. Chica grabbed three slices and started to eat them. Bonnie stared at the remaining four pieces and sighed. Angel took a piece, leaving three.

She smiled as she spoke to Chica in a calm manner. "Hey, why not invite Foxy to enjoy some pizza?" Chica looked over at Pirate's Cove and smiled brightly. "Okay, be right back!" She grabbed a slice and bolted towards Pirate's Cove.

Thunder shook her head in a suspicious but funny way. Angel giggled until she heard metal clash against metal. "Um...Guys?" She said quietly. Thunder and Bonnie focused their attention on her and she pointed to the backroom. She had fear in her eyes. Bonnie stared at the door in a confusing way but Thunder looked like she saw a ghost, and ran over. "Wait!" Bonnie cried before following her.

"GET OVER MANGLE, FREDDY! SHE IS GONE!" Goldie shouted in the air as he slashed his paw onto Freddy's right arm. Freddy roared in pain as he dug his claws inside of Goldie's left arm, and pulled it with all he had in him. Thunder kicked the door and saw what Freddy was doing. She shouted, full of rage. "FREDDY STOP!"