Chapter 14 - Planning

So haven't seen you guys since...whenever I uploaded the last chapter...sadly...

Foul language.

Fan art above is not mine, found it on internet...ITS ADORABLE

Happy Friday!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

About three days have passed.

Mangle has growing more jealous of Freddy and Bonnie's relationship by the minute.

TC, well, you can tell she is extremely jealous. She loves both Foxy and Goldie, but she knows she can't be with both.

She knows that the animatronics love each other too much...but maybe she could change some things.

Bonnie smiled as she finished her last guitar session on stage, in front of kids. Freddy let her do a guitar solo, and she was great! As the solo came to an end, Mangle walked over to Freddy, who was backstage, and spoke.

"You know Freddy, she is one good guitar player." She sweetly. Freddy turned to her and smiled. Ever since Mangle got here, her and Bonnie got to be closer friends. "Yeah, she's the professional."

A little bit away, Toy Bonnie held her guitar. She muttered stuff under her breath and walked away, not making a sound, as Freddy watched Bonnie. He didn't know she was there.

"You go Bon!" Thunder shouted, hiding in the large crowd of kids alongside Angel. Bonnie chuckled and wrapped up her solo. As she stood on stage, the crowd of children cheered. Bonnie took a bow, and scurried backstage, met by both Mangle and Freddy.

"Bon that was great!" Freddy said with a supporting smile. The two hugged as Mangle spoke up. "Yeah! You were so amazing!" She said sweetly as Bonnie hugged her.

Thunder got on stage, turning to the others when she saw Mangle's face. She glared at her as she saw Mangle roll her eyes at Bonnie. Mangle backed up and was suddenly smiling at her.

What the hell? Thunder thought to herself as she turned to the kids. She spoke loudly. "Well, it's time for cake so I am going to get the two Freddys and have them sing to you guys!"

The kids cheered as Thunder walked calmly backstage with Angel.

She passed by Bonnie and Mangle, who were talking about something. She stopped in her tracks, thinking she heard something about Freddy, and spoke up.

"What about Freddy?" Thunder rudely said, cutting Bonnie off. Bonnie raised her eyebrow as Mangle spoke. "I was just telling Bonnie how great of a guy he is. And she was telling me about what I missed until you rudely cut her off."

Mangle was seemingly glaring at her, as the two shared glances. "Calm down Thunder." Bonnie said, smiling, and taking Mangle's side.

Thunder clenched her fists together, and stared at Mangle. Mangle was smirking evilly at her.

I want to punch that smile right off her face so bad...Thunder thought to herself before walking away.

What seemed like seconds was really a few hours, the pizzeria was clear of the happy and smiling children. It was back to the quiet, gloomy pizzeria, giving you shudders down your back.

A/N: *shudders* creepy...o.o

Mike walked in, as Violet spoke up. "I think this is my last night..." She said a bit sadly. Mike sighed. "Why?" He asked, concerned. Him and Violet spent the last few weeks together and he was starting to feel that spark.

"I found another job that pays me a bit more money. So I am able to you know, pay the bills." She said depressingly.

Mike sighed and spoke. "Any chance you can keep this job, and I can just help you? I mean, I have to pay for my house as well so-" He was interrupted by Violet who hugged him. "You mean it?"

He blushed, nodding his head. She squealed a bit before backing up blushing, her face red like a tomato.

"Thanks so much!" She said as the two heard the bell ring. They dashed to the office as Chica and Thunder began laughing. "LOVEBIRDSSSSS!" They said in union as Bonnie and the others rolled their eyes and giggled.

Mangle spoke up quietly. "If you guys don't mind, me and TC are going to go to the arcade." Freddy nodded his head as the two headed over to the arcade.

Balloon Boy was standing there as the two girls came in. "Whatcha doing?" He asked annoyingly as the girls headed over to a door that led outside. "Shut up BB." Toy Chica rudely said. BB rolled his eyes and watched the girls leave.

Mangle shut the door quietly as TC got into a black van. She got in the driver's seat as Mangle hoped into the passenger's seat.

In the back, was complete empty space except for some rope, chains, and two knives. TC smirked as she began dring quietly, away from the place.

Foxy and the others were in the break room as Chica served some pizza. "Mhm, this is goooood stuff Chica." Focy playfully said, nudging her in the arm softly. She blushed and nudged him back.

The two smiled as Toy Bonnie practiced on her guitar. She wanted to become a better guitarist than Bonnie. But she didn't know Freddy's comment was unintentional.

Goldie sat on the couch, a bit upset.

Lately, Toy Chica has been flirting with him and it got on his nerves. He looked over and saw Thunder sit down next to him. He smiled faintly as he wrapped his arm around her, and she leaned against him.

Thunder was ticked off as well. Toy Chica has been really nice to her, but she knows abut her flirting with Goldie and Foxy. "How's my small golden flower doing?" He asked romantically. Thunder blushed and nudged him on the arm.

The two giggled, as Thunder spoke to him. "How is my little golden teddy bear doing?" She asked. Goldie smiled, and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm fine." He said, smiling. The two continued cuddling on the couch

Freddy and Bonnie were at the doorway, talking to each other. "I am surprised that Mangle is nice to everyone. At the old place, she used to be..." His voice trailed of as he looked down, ashamed of what her did. "like the old me." He said.

Bonnie bit her lip, when she put her head down on his shoulder. She smiled and looked up at him. "Well, people change." She said warmly, making Freddy smile.

He put his paws on her side, as she put her paws on his cheek, and they both leaned in for a kiss.

"DAAAAAAW!" Bonnie and Freddy backed away hearing this, turning their heads to see the Marionette. He smiled, and spoke. "Listen, it's really great you found love with each other but uh...your love is blocking the door."

Bonnie began blushing. Her and Freddy moved, kind of embarrassed, letting the Marionette pass. She chuckled and spoke. "That was pretty stupid." Bonnie giggled. Freddy chuckled. "I agree." He said, smiling. The two held paws as they walked over to the couch.

A few miles away from the pizzeria, Toy Chica and Mangle were in a small warehouse in the woods. There was a large cage in the corner that was big enough for two, maybe three animatronics, and two chains. Toy Chica was a bit confused as Mangle sharpened her hook. There was a small rack of weapons behind her. "So...is this where...?" Toy Chica asked Mangle, her voice trailing off as Mangle stared at a machete.

She turned to her friend, and smiled a bit crazy like. "We are going to have some fun with Bonnie..." She then smiled deviously as she glanced over at a Bonnie Poster, hanging on the wall.

She drove the machete across the poster, cutting it in half. The other half fell, as Mangle spoke to herself and Toy Chica.

"Bonnie better watch her back..."

- - - - - - - - -

*shudders* Why chu do this Mangle????

Most of you guys probably want to slap her as much as I do.

You know just like this: *slaps her* REALITY CHECK! FREDDY DUN LIKE YOU!

LOL!

Question: How much do you ship Freddy x Bonnie, Golden Freddy x Thunderskies, and Foxy x Chica?

Don't forget to leave nice comments and vote! :D