Chapter 10 - Falling In Love

A/N: Will have certain language in it. And I have 1K readers for this? Damn...I really appreciate it. Go check out other books I wrote. xD. I hope they are good like this lol. Also, this will be a short but adorable chapter.
- - - - - - - - - - -

"What the hell was that!?" Bonnie screamed, staring at Freddy. "Bonnie I-I didn't..." Freddy began but he couldn't tell her how he felt.

The thought of rejection scared him. He didn't want to ruin the great friendship they made and all the stuff they went through to be ruined just because he wanted to be with her.

Bonnie stood at him, starting to get really impatient.

The kiss was a sudden thing, something she did not expect. What the hell did he do it for? Why? Did he have feelings for her?

Five minutes of dead, cold, silence went by. Bonnie grew impatient and went off on him. "You know what, don't bother Fazbear." Bonnie said, storming off.

"Bonnie!" Freddy cried out, turning to her.

He knew it, he knew he made a grave mistake by kissing her. But something inside him made him kiss her, and he thought it would be a good idea. But now he had second thoughts.

Before Bonnie left and hated him forever, Freddy reached out for her, and spoke, making her freeze. "Bonnie I am in love with you!"

She froze, her paw barely touching the door knob. Millions of thoughts raced through her mind as Freddy's heart raced.

Crap...He thought to himself. That us when he spoke to her quietly and more calm. "Please, just listen okay?"

Bonnie moved to a normal position and turned to him, crossing her arms. "Okay, go on." She said annoyed.

"Bonnie, you are an amazing person who helped me. You cared about me when the others hated me." Freddy said, smiling at Bonnie. Outside, Bonnie was looking annoyed but inside, she was touched.

Freddy continued, speaking from the heart. "You helped me get over Mangle. I thought I would never get over her, but you and Goldie helped me open my eyes and realize what a bitch she was. She nearly killed someone to break up with me."

He paused for a moment, with a tear running down the left side of his cheek as he wiped it away quickly. "I did love Mangle, but not as much as I do you. Please don't hate me Bonnie." He said, a sympathetic look plastered on his face.

Bonnie smiled, moving her paws away and on her sides. "Freddy, I could never hate you. Yeah, I wanted you to open your eyes and realize she was a jerk for leaving you...cause you know, any girl would be perfect for you." She said sadly.

Freddy smiled, shaking his head. "No, not just any girl. The perfect girl. The one who cares for me, who helped me, and isn't afraid of me..." Bonnie smiled, whole heartedly, knowing who he was talking about.

"Bonnie...do you hate me?" Freddy asked quietly, getting close to her.

She leaned up closely, to his ear, and whispered. "No, I love you too."

Freddy had a warm feeling inside as he back up from her. She smiled romantically at him, and spoke quietly. "So um...what were we doing?" He smiled as he pulled her in for another kiss.

Angel was at the doorway, smiling. She turned to the others, nodding her head.

"They are in love!" She said quietly, running over to the dining hall where the others were waiting. Thunder cheered and spoke. "Great! I knew Freddy could get over that bitch Mangle!" She smiled as Goldie spoke.

"God...we all found who we love." He said sweetly. Mike and Violet walked out of the office, talking about the new batch of animatronics. Violet spoke up, and grabbed the attention from Thunder and Goldie. "God, that vixen looks creepy."

Thunder got up and raced over to Violet. "Whoa!" Violet said, backing away, a bit scared. "It's fine. We don't stuff people in the suits." Thunder said. "What vixen were you guys talking about?" She said worriedly.

"This vixen." Violet took the papers from Mike's hand, showing them to her. She gasped, taking the papers from her. "Thunder what's wrong?" Goldie and the others said, walking over.

Thunder was staring speechless at the paper, before speaking quietly.

"Get ready for a reunion."

She turned the paper over and showed them the picture.

The picture of Mangle.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

UPDATED: The picture above looks exactly how Bonnie was when Freddy kissed her LOL