Chapter 19 - Confrontations

O______O you guys hated me cause of the last chapter. T-T Some of you broke into my safe house!!!

AND TOOK MEH BACON!!! T^T

Anyway, this chapter will contain cursing.

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

A pitch black bunny with white creamy spots was running through the forest like a madman. She had just escaped the warehouse, where Bonnie and the others were being held. The bunny witnessed Mangle and Toy Chica brutally tearing off the cat and the other bunny's arms and face off. How can someone go so insane and just rip off their limbs!? The bunny shouted in her head.

What she witnessed was something horrible...Something that shocked her... and something she would picture in her mind.

As she dashed through the forest, she felt followed, and worried. She heard the faint noise of a small animatronic, and she looked around some more. Soon, she saw a small white leopard walking around, next to the road. Maybe she is with the bunny and the others... She thought as she carefully sneaked up.

But a sound of a van scared her as she hid behind a tree a little back. The white leopard heard it as well and hid behind the bush. The van came to a stop and a tall, slender, red fox climbed out, a sharp hook on where his right paw would be. "Aye, is that ye Angel?" He said. Hm, must be a pirate. She thought, as two bear's came out.

One bear was the same height as the fox, but a gold tint to his fur. He had a black tie and hat, and seemed a bit angry. The other one was a light shade of brown, had blue eyes similar to her own, and wore the same hat and bowtie as the other bear. He spoke up. "Angel, is that you?"

The white leopard, Angel, got out of the bushes. "Freddy! Goldie! Foxy! I came looking for you guys, a-and found this." She smiled, holding a scruff of yellow fur, covered in oil. The red fox smiled, taking it from her paws, and examined it for a moment. "Hm, must have been Chica or TC..." He said, his voice trailing off.

Wait! These guys could be the animatronics Mangle and TC were talking about earlier!  She thought, but was not sure. She tried to sneak away as the group of animatronics started to climb into the van, but she stupidly stepped on a twig, catching he attention of the others. "Who's there?" The golden bear said, his voice a little deep. The bunny sighed, and stepped out.

"Who the hell are you?" The brown bear said, as the others glared at her. Angel nervously got in the van. The bunny spoke up, and introduced herself. "M-My name is Diane...Don't hurt me, I know where your friends are." They looked at each other with hopeful glances.

Thunder growled as Mangle ripped off Bonnie's torn facef from her hook, throwing it hard onto the ground. "Y-YOU WILL P-PAY FOR THAT!" Thunder yelled, running as close as she could to Toy Chica before getting yanked back by the chain. But all Tou Chica did was smirk, and playfully dangle with her arm in front of her. "I could use a face for my souvenirs..." Thunder's eyes glowed a shade of red as she began to get angry. How could they just joke around about losing a face like that!?

"WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I WILL ADD TWO FACES TO MY SOUVENIR COLLECTION!" She said, growling.

Toy Chica raised an eyebrow, when she started to giggle. "Like that will ever happen..." Thunder growled more, as she tugged on her chain, which began to come loose. "I am going to get Diane and TB to get those traps ready..." Mangle said, as she breathed heavily, and walked out. Toy Chica put her hands on her hips, and spoke. "Well, what the hell do I do with them!?" She said, glancing at Chica and Thunder. "I don't care TC, just kill them for all I care"