How long has passed, I have forgotten the pain of being beaten and only remember the pleasure of eating meat.

Bai Yan came closer to Jiang Zhan again and took a deep breath. He felt Jiang Zhan's body tightening and suddenly stood up straight. He straightened his expression and said, "Mr. Jiang has worked hard at work. It's better to go home and rest early."

Jiang Zhan: "... ?"

He was already thinking about whether it was too late to ask Secretary Fang to open a room, and suddenly told him this?

Bai Yan had just passed his estrus period. He took a few breaths of Jiang Zhan's perfume and felt comfortable. He had no physical needs for the time being.

He was really tired after practicing dancing all day - not to mention that he never had a lot of fun sleeping with Jiang Zhan, and he could do it without having sex when he was not in heat.

But Jiang Zhan was already standing at his door, so it seemed a bit heartless to just throw him away after taking advantage of him.

Bai Yan reflected for a moment and extended an invitation to Jiang Zhan: "If Mr. Jiang is not satisfied with his desires, I will treat Mr. Jiang to a supper."

Jiang Zhan, who was getting angry and thinking about how to leave gracefully and without embarrassment, was startled for a moment.

"Mr. Jiang?"

Jiang Zhan had already had a late-night snack at this point in his work, but looking at Bai Yan's bright eyes, he nodded secretly.

Bai Yan made an invitation gesture to Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang, please." Jiang

Zhan glanced at the dance practice room Bai Yan pointed at and frowned: "Supper?"

He seemed to have thought of something, and his expression changed. It was a little weird, with a little resistance mixed with shame, "How could this be!"

"Mr. Jiang won't let me go out like this, right?" Bai Yan pointed to his sweaty clothes, "I'm going to take a shower, Mr. Jiang will wait first. Wait."

- Ah, oh...

Jiang Zhan cleared his mind, looked away, and controlled his breathing evenly.

"Of course, if Mr. Jiang wants to take a shower together, that's fine."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

There is a small shower room in the dance practice room, only big enough for one person to turn around.

Jiang Zhan sat on the only two chairs, listening to the sound of water rushing in the shower room, and stared silently at the promotional photos hanging on the wall opposite.

He began to reflect on what kind of curse he had been under, running to Bai Yan's door in the middle of the night, and going out for supper with Bai Yan.

Maybe it was because Bai Yan's eyes were too expectant just now?

After all, he is his person. If you think about it carefully, it seems that he has not pampered Bai Yan very much, but Bai Yan has fulfilled his contractual obligations conscientiously.

It doesn't matter if Bai Yan is allowed to have his own way occasionally...

The room is filled with the strong scent of vanilla, wrapping around him like it's alive, seeping into his breath, making him unable to help but feel thirsty.

In order to distract his attention, Jiang Zhan diverted his thoughts to other aspects.

Such as fragrance.