.:40:.

.: Frost POV :.

Frost slept happily.. snuggling in the bed with his plushie.

Before he hugged his bunny tighter- he was suddenly woken up by a crack of thunder.

Frost jumped as he sat up, his feathered ears pinning back as he hugged his bunny plushie..
"mmm.." he had a scared whine.. he didn't understand..

He grew scared of the dark room as the window flickered with light from the storm.. the loud noises scared him.. and the flashes that lit up the room.

Frost hugged himself with his wings as the ship swayed violently... he didn't like this.. this wasn't something he was used too.

He slid off the lounger.. gripping onto his bunny plushie.

Frost stumbled towards the bed, whining as he flicked his wings.. trying to make his journey faster to Dream and George's bed.
"Scary.." he walked towards George's side of the bed..

The storm was only getting worse.

Frost tried climbing onto the bed, wanting to sleep between the two- somewhere safe where the dark and loud noises won't scare him.

He let out a whine as he could not climb up the bed.

-

George slept comfortably.. ignoring the storm and the swaying of the ship- he was used to the loud noises.

He tried sleeping but felt something tug on his arm.. continuing to pull and move his arm.

George mumble, continuing to sleep.. trying to brush it off like it was nothing.
"Mm.." he waved his hand.

"Scared.."

George fluttered his eyes awake.. looking over the side of the bed.
"Mmm..?" He looked over.
"What...?"

He saw frost having a scared look, his feathered ears pinned back.

"Are you okay..?" George rubbed his eyes.. sitting up straight.
"What's wrong..?.." he mumbled tiredly.

Frosts ears were flattened as he flinched at the sound of thunder.
"Loud.. and scary." He hugged bunny.

Georges gaze softened.
"Come here." He picked the smaller up.. placing him between him and Dream.
"You can sleep here tonight."

Frost made sure to sit comfortably.... Cuddling with his bunny plushie and blanket.

George glanced over the window.. seeing the massive waves..... was it safe to be on the waters...?

Dream muffled for a few moments.. slowly opening his eyes.
"What...?" He looked over.. seeing frost and George.

"Frost got scared of the storm." George carefully tucked the smaller in.
"I assume he's not going back to bed." He leaned against the back window.

Frost hugged the plushie.. hiding in the blankets.

"It's just a storm.." Dream was about to go back to sleep but was startled when the ship aggressively sway.
"Jesus!-" he heard a few books fall.
"Damn it."

"Thankfully you have a stable ship." George stretched his arms before sliding out of bed.
"It makes me relieved." He walked towards the lounger.

Dream watched as George picked up the blanket frost was using.
"Well.. of course it is, I stole it from a king practically." He shrugged.

George rolled his eyes, making his way back towards the bed.
"What's with you and stealing." He carefully tucked frost in.. making sure he was comfortable.

"I like valuable things." Dream shrugged, looking at George with a tired look.
"I collect anything I value or I like." He pointed at George.

George smiled, laying down onto the bed.
"You know the more you say that, the more I want to hit you." He got comfortable in bed once more.
"Making it sound like I'm valuable."

"You are." Dream looked at George with a happy look, flicking his feathered ears.

George had an annoyed look.. if this was about the potion again.

"You are my boyfriend, of course you are valuable." Dream looked down at frost, seeing the smaller hug his plushie.
"I'm sorry for what happened." He softly spoke.

"I don't mind." George turned to look at the blonde.
"It's just... strange being different.." he looked at his hands.. seeing his scales.

"That's a good thing." Dream grasped George's hand.
"Being different makes you unique." He smiled.

"Yeah, what's unique about me?" George looked at Dream with a raised brow.

Dream thought for a few moments.. where to start.
"You are genuine.. you care about what happens to people." He looked down at frost.
"And made us stuck with this."

"Oh come on, he's a baby." George patted the top of frosts head.
"He doesn't need to be raised in a cag-" the brunette was cut off.

The ship violently shifted to a halt, causing George to fall off the bed and firmly onto the ground.

Frost was startled whilst Dream sat up laughing.. shaking his head.

"Ow.." George pulled himself onto the bed.. groaning.
"I take it backZz it's a stupid ship.." he mumbled.

"Seems like we are close to anchoring near an island." Dream tilted his head, glancing over his shoulder out the window.
"Maybe frost can play in the sand."

"And we can relax." George tucked himself into bed.
"I can read whilst sun bathing." He happily imagined the time.
"And you can do your pirate things."

"Obviously with your help." Dream rested once more, laying on his stomach again.. as it's either he rests on his side or stomach.
"You aren't living here for free." He hummed.

"Oh no... looks like you are going to have to throw me overboard- what a shame." George turned to his side, looking over at Dream...
"I'm so devastated." He chuckled, carefully adjusting frost.

Dream stared at George with an unimpressed look.
"Go back to sleep." He closed his eyes.

George smiled closing his eyes.. tomorrow is just gonna be an interesting day.

Total word count : 1034