.:23:.

Dream slept comfortable for a few hours.. soon waking up as light shined through his mask
right into his eyes.... His mask broke though..
"Mm.." he tried adjusting himself- but soon caught scent of some food.

He fluttered his eyes awake.. soon realizing the neatly made bed around him- what the hell?!

Dream perked up, looking around.. why was his bed neatly made?? It's rarely ever made and is always covered in feathers.

His room was neatly cleaned up.. there wasn't stuff scattered around- it was neatly put away..? But why?

Dream glanced at a plate of food left for him on the side.
"Pfft.." he couldn't help but smile.. he knew why

George did all this for him...

Dream heard a small wince, his attention quickly turning over.. seeing George laying on the hammock.

He soon realized that George was having pains again.. adjusting himself every few seconds to get comfortable.

Dream slid out of bed.. trying his best to stand up.
"Ow-" he struggled.. but was able to strand.

He made his way towards the hammock.. glancing up at it.. he needed to get to George.

How in the hell is he supposed to get up there?!

Dream tried stretching his wings but couldn't.
"OW-" he hissed quietly.. lowering his wings.
"That's not an option."

He decided to climb up the bookshelf.. who cares if he damages it.. he needs to get up to George to see if he's alright.

Dream struggled to climb.. but made his way up to george.
"George." he made his way next to george.
"George..?"

He looked down at George's arm.. seeing that he's been scratching his bandages and scales...

Dream was about to speak but was cut off when someone else did.

"How can you see with your mask on?"

Dream jumped, turning over to seeing ponk and Karl.
"What?!" He placed his hand on his face- realizing he had his mask on.
"I guess I can?? What are you doing up here?!"

"George was trying to bring you food and passed out." Ponk quietly whispered.
"He placed food on the side of your table but when he was trying to walk back towards the door- he collapsed."

Dream quickly grew concerned.. looking down at George.
"Is he okay?! Did he get hurt?!Why did he collapse?!" He stared at George.

"I carried him up here and Karl fell asleep watching him." Ponk looked at his tail.. seeing Karl sleeping comfortably.
"We didn't think you had the strength to get up here."

Dream rested his hand on George's chest.
"Will he be okay??" He mumbled quietly again.
"That's all I'm asking right now."

Ponk nodded his head.. laying down.
"He was really worried about you." He softly spoke.
"He made sure you were okay.."

Dream got comfortable.. laying down next to george.
"I'll watch him now." He laid on his side.
"I'll be up for a few hours."

"You love him, don't you.." ponk rested his head on his tail... soon giggling.
"Like how he loves you." He smiled happily.

"Love is a strong word." Dream glanced at George, smiling under his mask.
"He's a friend." He shook his head.. looking back at ponk.

"Uh huh..." ponk looked at dreams shoulders.
"So those are only bruises.." he smirked.. shaking his head: