.:38:.

George stumbled into the library, the door closing behind him.
"Someone's in a hurry." He nearly stumbled over his tail.

Dream quickly closed the door, having a sigh of relief.
"Peace.." he rested his head on the door.

George looked over, seeing Dream have a relaxed look.
"How are you so happy?" He cocked a brow.

"I get to rest in peace.. without a child bothering me." Dream locked the door, backing up soon after.
"And ripping my feathers out." He stretched his arms in the hair... shaking his head side to side.

George looked at dreams wings, seeing the blonde walk towards the bed.. his tail whipping around.

Dream took off his arm armour and ankle pads..
"Finally." He stretched his wings before laying down on the bed.
"This feels so nice.."

George followed after Dream.
"You have very pretty wings." His tail swayed side to side.... Staring at dreams wings.

"Mhm." Dream rested his head on the pillow.

George didn't know what to say... the words he wanted to say- just didn't feel right in the moment... he was just lost in thought.

And just glad to be here.. even if he was fussy at times..

George felt like he finally had somewhere he belonged..
"Dream..?" He carefully made his way over, his tail swaying side to side.

"Hm?" Dream glanced over his shoulder, seeing the brunette stand at the end of the bed.
"Is something wrong?" He tilted his head.

"I want to tell you how grateful I am to have met you." George slid off his shoes before sliding onto the bed slowly.
"I really do mean it as well." He smiled.

Dream turned onto his back a little shocked and confused why George was so calm.
"Well-" he was cut off when the brunette all of a sudden pulled himself onto him.. carefully straddling the blonde.

"Is this okay?" George placed his hands on dreams chest, tilting his head to the side as he

Dreams eyes widened as his face heated up..
"I- yeah-" he placed his hands on George's thighs.
"What are you doing exactly..?"

George wanted to speak but thought over his words in his head.. playing his his fingers as he did so.
"...sorry-" he felt his face heat up- but before he could slid off Dream.

The blonde stopped George from sliding off him- using his wing to block George from leaving.

"Too late to leave." Dream happily hummed, shaking his head.
"I want to know what you were gonna say." He looked up at George.

George looked down at Dream.. a little shocked.
"It was stupid-" he tried backing up, but the blonde wrapped his arms and wings around him- holding the brunette to dreams chest.

"Well I'm not letting you go till you tell me." Dream rested his head on George's, his smile growing.
"So I hope you are comfortable." He hummed.

George blinked- he was in shock.
"It was nothing-" he muffled, resting his cheek on dreams chest.
"Honestly!"

"I guess we are going to lay here for awhile." Dream held George down with one arm, using his other to reach for a book next to him.
"I don't mind spending quality time together."

George watched as the blonde began to read.
"Am I allowed to go grab my book?" He tilted his head... noticing his book on the counter, Dream must've brought it in.

"Depends, are you going to tell me what's on your mind?" Dream glanced down at George, humming softly.

"No.." George quietly mumbled.

"Then no." Dream began reading.. continuing to hold George.
"You don't get to read."

George grumbled, staring at the bookcase..... this fucking sucks.

And this continued on for almost 10 minutes of George trying to escape but continued Dream not allowing him.

"Can you please let me go." George huffed.. his tail thrashing around.
"I want to get up." He grumbled.

"No, you aren't telling me what's wrong." Dream looked down at George, closing his book.
"I can do this all day." He snapped his book close with one hand.

"It's not even that important! It was something stupid!" George tried pulling himself away, but couldn't.. he was stuck there.
"I will bite you if I have too."

Dream rolled his eyes, looking at the brunette once more.
"Seemed quite important." He coiled his tail around George's ankles, making sure he couldn't leave.
"Don't you think..?"

George huffed, staring at Dream... he decided to pay no mind to the blonde... as long as he didn't show any kind of concern- Dream will not be amused.

He closed his eyes and began to rest.. resting his head on dreams chest.

Dreams feathered ears pinned back.. noticing the brunette relaxed in his grasp- well... that's no fun.
"That's not fair." He huffed.

"Plenty.." George mumbled.. resting his face on the blondes chest.
"I'm just relaxing." His tail swayed side to side.

Dream smiled soon after.
"Thank you for staying." He hugged the brunette, resting his head on George's.
"It means much more then you know."

George felt a smile grow on his face.. getting comfortable.
"I love you.." he quietly mumbled.

Dreams eyes widened as his feathered ears briefly perked up... he felt happy.

He had a happy look.. trying his best not to move as his smile grew- he felt extremely happy in that moment.

Dreams tail swayed side to side, happily hugging George... he was happy.

George let out a small chuckle... he could tell how happy dream was.. by the fact he could feel the blonde purr and his tail thrash around.

"George.." Dream softly spoke, lifting his head up.

"Yes?" George looked up at the blonde, tilting his head slightly to the side.

Dream lightly placed his hand on George's cheek.. carefully leaning in.

George's eyes widened as the blonde pulled him into a soft kiss...
"Mm.." his gaze softened as he smiled, pressing lightly into the kiss.

Dream pressed into the kiss for a few moments before pulling back.
"I love you too." He nodded his head, his smile growing.
"Very much."

George wrapped his arms around dreams neck.
"You need a break from being a pirate." His tail sway side to side.
"Y'know that?"

"I am having a break." Dream kept his arms wrapped around George's waist.
"You are making me sail to an island after all." He rolled his eyes.

"Mhm." George happily smiled.
"How about we have some fun..? Since everyone's busy on deck." He sat up.. sitting on dreams lower torso once more.

Dreams eyes widened.
"Oh?" He gladly smiled...
"Alright.. I don't mind at all"

George began to slowly unbutton dreams poet shirt.. wanting to take things slow at first.

Dream let the brunette slide his shirt off, he wasn't expecting George to be the type.
"I'd love too." He rested his hands on George's hips.. playing with the wrist band of George's pants.

George was about to speak- but they both were startled when someone banged on the door.

He quickly turned, having an annoyed look as he stared at the door.

"What's this about..?" George slid next to Dream, scrunching his nose.

Dream slid out of the bed, letting out a frustrated groan.
"God damn it...We continue this later." He walked towards the door.

Total word count: 1218